The Emperor's New Groove (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #32) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: June 15,2015
Purchase link: Emperor's New Groove
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11127512-3924298751000102.jpg

11127512-2134298751005904.jpg

Last edited:
Nooooooooo

It's already had a release - let's have something new

Yeah but this is for the UK, IMO no other worldwide releases should count (and based on some released they clearly don't).

The benefit to getting the Zavvi releases is that they match (more or less). Have the titles in English only and are generally easier to get and sometimes cheaper.

Ultimately I think this collection will rumble on, with the emphasis on the animated classics and a few live action and non-classics mixed in. I'm all for it, as I only every buy the titles I want. The 'Zavvi Disney Collection' means nothing anyway as there are Disney titles that aren't part of it (like Oz: The Great and Powerful, Tron Legacy) and ones that are (Planes, Mary Poppins). I want to see The Black Hole get a release but I couldn't care less if it's part of this collection or just a Zavvi exclusive. It's not like this collection is numbered on the packaging so there's no need to 'collect them all'.

I feel sorry for some who have to get all of this collection to keep it complete but end up buying movies they don't want to do so. That's pointless (if they were numbered I'd understand it), as only you know what is or isn't part of it.