The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 11th, 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase links: Film Arena
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 300 units (first 100 numbered)

film_20498_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that is the regular Theatrical run time same as the Blu-ray... what I am wondering is what is the run time for the extended Cut that people are talking about ?

--------------------------------------

Thanks @cooey

What Extended Cut are you referring to? All of the releases announced to date are of the Theatrical Cut (132 mins), which is apparently one and the same as the uncut version, except in the UK where the film was sanitized to achieve a more audience friendly rating.

If you have information about an Extended Cut being released somewhere, please provide more details, as I'm sure most people here would be interested.

What Extended Cut are you referring to? All of the releases announced to date are of the Theatrical Cut (132 mins), which is apparently one and the same as the uncut version, except in the UK where the film was sanitized to achieve a more audience friendly rating.

If you have information about an Extended Cut being released somewhere, please provide more details, as I'm sure most people here would be interested.

it's not me it's @Robbo72 who asked if it was the extended cut, so it got me wonder, I didn't think so never came across any info about an extended and all the releases I see have the Theatrical 132 min regular...

@Actarus No, acctually @Robbo72 asked if the Czech version is the uncut version and I think he is refering to the UK one that is cut, No mention of an extended version and I cant find such info on the net with a quick google search.

In my earlier post I might have been unclear, I have received info from Filmarena that the Czech version is uncut unlike the UK version.

Reactions: augustus
@Actarus No, acctually @Robbo72 asked if the Czech version is the uncut version and I think he is refering to the UK one that is cut, No mention of an extended version and I cant find such info on the net with a quick google search.

In my earlier post I might have been unclear, I have received info from Filmarena that the Czech version is uncut unlike the UK version.

yes it may have been mixed info and unclear and also the fact that the film arena stated that it would be uncut version and I could not also find anything on the web. In any case, mystery solved :)

Reactions: Hooch
@carllenc. Any idea when we will see the full package?

Wondering the same thing, most likely be this week I guess, if its the same has the other 2 Czech releases coming then it may be worth getting and would still be cheaper then zavvi's steelbook. Saying that even Dracula (Czech) would be worth getting then the zavvi one to.

Wondering the same thing, most likely be this week I guess, if its the same has the other 2 Czech releases coming then it may be worth getting and would still be cheaper then zavvi's steelbook. Saying that even Dracula (Czech) would be worth getting then the zavvi one to.
Yep. I am thinking on skipping walmart version of dracula. If this are of same quality like Asian packages then its a heck of a deal for that price.

Hey guys

Just wanted to give you an update and explain the release date change of these FilmArena Collection editions.

Mainly its because of this special holographic sticker and of course the numbering card as well. Its something new so its taking more time than a other releases. Production time is around one month for these

FilmArena is trying to do this the right way quality-wise. So they will rather release it later with proper quality than produce just a quick but poor product.

The slip is also one of the reasons because they are trying to do something new with it so it wont be the usual paper one. All I can tell is that this material is taking very long time to dry but hopefully the outcome will be good.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Will keep you updated as much as I can.

Thanks