Cover B Limited to 2000 Units
Cover C Limited to 2500 Units
Cover D Limited to 2000 Units

4052832305187_1.jpg
4052832305101_1.jpg
4052832305088_1.jpg
4052832305118_1.jpg

Last edited:
I can honestly say, as a fan since the late 80's, that I am done buying ED, ED2 & AOD stuff.
It's just enough already.

Well, let me quick explain that this movie wasn´t only on the index it was also confiscated here in Germany for over 30 years :wtf: Which means, you couln´t buy this movie nowhere officially. The uncut VHS tape cost a fortune and there wasn´t a DVD release.
So ,for the the very first time finally we have here in Germany a freaking blu-ray release of this freaking movie. Comprendes now amigo? :) This will definitely not be the last release by far. A lot of horror freaks out there and Sony knows it :D

Well, let me quick explain that this movie wasn´t only on the index it was also confiscated here in Germany for over 30 years :wtf: Which means, you couln´t buy this movie nowhere officially. The uncut VHS tape cost a fortune and there wasn´t a DVD release.
So ,for the the very first time finally we have here in Germany a freaking blu-ray release of this freaking movie. Comprendes now amigo? :) This will definitely not be the last release by far. A lot of horror freaks out there and Sony knows it :D
I understand, but Blu ray editions of ED have been readily available from many Region B countries.
(Spain, UK, Holland, and Australia).

I understand, but Blu ray editions of ED have been readily available from many Region B countries.
(Spain, UK, Holland, and Australia).

Yeah sure but it doesn't matter. Average german horror fan don´t buy foreign versions of this movie. And holland was too far away to get it for me back then in the 90s

I remember buying a vhs copy in an english shop near where I lived after searching it for years. My friends always told me; You need to watch this movie,the most gory horror flick ever....... Finally at home I was excited to watch it for the first time and suddenly I realized it was just only the cut version :wacky::rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah sure but it doesn't matter. Average german horror fan don´t buy foreign versions of this movie. And holland was too far away to get it for me back then in the 90s

I remember buying a vhs copy in an english shop near where I lived after searching it for years. My friends always told me; You need to watch this movie,the most gory horror flick ever....... Finally at home I was excited to watch it for the first time and suddenly I realized it was just only the cut version :wacky::rofl:
Appreciate the avatar:thumbs: wish I had thought of that one!:rofl:

Reactions: Manqu
hahaha yeah its very funny afterwards :) I was trying to say even the uk vhs tape was cut :banghead::LOL:
This was the time without internet ;)
I would think that within the last 5 or so years, you could have gotten one of those blu rays from Australia, or Spain or Holland via Amazon. Although, I am not sure if those had cuts...
But, its beside the point since now you have a German release!
My point was that, in the region A countries, the 3 ED movies have had more releases than a Sleazy John in a Bangkok massage parlor.:naughty:

Reactions: Manqu
I would think that within the last 5 or so years, you could have gotten one of those blu rays from Australia, or Spain or Holland via Amazon. Although, I am not sure if those had cuts...
But, its beside the point since now you have a German release!
My point was that, in the region A countries, the 3 ED movies have had more releases than a Sleazy John in a Bangkok massage parlor.:naughty:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rofl: love your comments!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Mediabook Cover A-C: 34,99€
DigiPak: 49,99€ (inkludes 1 bonus disc and a 70 page booklet)
Bust Edition + Mediabok Cover C + Poster + T-Shirt: 119,99€

Release Date: February 17, 2017

You can pre-order all editions now.

Pre-Ordered Cover C before the amazon and Steelbook Stuff was announced.
Prefer a Mediabook, in Germany Horror-Movies has more Mediabook releases then Steelbooks, so this is fine.

Does anyone know if these will all of these be available on Amazon DE?

I would say only through third party sellers as the Mediabooks are Nameless Exclusive, and Amazon has the Digipack exclusively instead

Last edited: