Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 16, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $62.99
Notes: Includes Digital Copies and Hardback Book

EAC33CE5-C32F-4EDD-AF4B-5B93CFEA9990.jpeg

Horror fans, return to that iconic cabin in the woods, then travel decades beyond it, with this Evil Dead Groovy Collection. Wisecracking ladies’ man Ash Williams (Bruce Campbell) is reborn as a slayer of Deadites in The Evil Dead (4K + Blu-ray™) after a vacation in the country is ruined by the reading of an ancient demon-summoning text. In Evil Dead II (4K + Blu-ray™), a chainsaw-armed Ash is pushed to the brink of madness by unhinged evil yet again, while “Ash vs Evil Dead” (Blu-ray™) follows an older, grayer Ash over three wild seasons as he reckons with his bloody past in the face of a Deadite plague.

Includes The Evil Dead Bonus Content DVD, with over three hours of features revisiting the film’s cast, crew, and undying legacy.

THE EVIL DEAD 4K ULTRA HD + BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES

• Audio Commentary with Writer-Director Sam Raimi, Producer Robert G. Tapert, and Star Bruce Campbell
THE EVIL DEAD DVD SPECIAL FEATURES:

• One by One We Will Take You: The Untold Saga of The Evil Dead
  • The Evil Dead: Treasures from the Cutting Room Floor
  • Life After Dead: The Ladies of The Evil Dead
  • The Ladies of The Evil Dead Meet Bruce Campbell
  • Unconventional
  • At the Drive-In
  • Reunion Panel
  • Discovering The Evil Dead
  • Make-Up Test
  • Trailer
  • TV Spots
EVIL DEAD II 4K ULTRA HD + BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES:

• Bloody and Groovy, Baby! — Tribute to Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead II
  • Audio Commentary with Writer-Director Sam Raimi, Actor Bruce Campbell, Cowriter Scott Spiegel, and Special Makeup Effects Artist Greg Nicotero
  • Blu-ray™ Special Features:
    • Swallowed Souls: The Making of Evil Dead II
    • Cabin Fever: Behind the Scenes of Evil Dead II
    • Road to Wadesboro: Revisiting the Shooting Location with Filmmaker Tony Elwood
    • Evil Dead II: Behind the Screams
    • The Gore the Merrier
    • Still Galleries
    • Audio Commentary
“ASH VS EVIL DEAD” THE COMPLETE COLLECTION: BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES BY SEASON
Season 1:

• Inside the World of Ash
  • How to Kill a Deadite
  • Best of Ash
  • Audio Commentaries
Season 2:

• Season 2 First Look
  • Inside the World of “Ash vs Evil Dead”
  • Up Your Ash
  • Women Who Kick Ash
  • Puppets Are Cute
  • Dawn of the Spawn
  • Bringing Henrietta Back
  • The Delta
  • How To Kill a Deadite
  • Fatality Mash-Up
  • Audio Commentaries
Season 3:

• Season Overview
  • Inside the World of “Ash vs Evil Dead”
  • Audio Commentaries

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, can't for the life of me understand why "Army Of Darkness" was not included.
I can't recall but was it released by a different studio perhaps?
I may grab this regardless and slip (one of) my AoD eds inside the box. I don't as yet have the tv series and this might be an easy way to rectify that. :watch:

Scream Factory are releasing Army of Darkness in 4K. Maybe a condition of their release is that it’s exclusive to them so not included in this.
Completely agree though, a totally pointless release as it’s incomplete.

Scream Factory are releasing Army of Darkness in 4K. Maybe a condition of their release is that it’s exclusive to them so not included in this.
Completely agree though, a totally pointless release as it’s incomplete.
Cool, cool-cool-cool, I'll get that then!
I do have all three Ash seasons in those metalpak/steelbooks, so this release is pointless to me, but it is the first time they bundled the series with the movies.
Only special features on that bonus DVD seem familiar... yeah, all if them were previously included, on 2007 Ultimate DVD (blue digipack R1), and on various Blu-rays. All this, and still no featurettes from the 4th DVD of a UK digipack release with red cover slip.
"I'm not buying that!"

...oh, there's a booklet, and the box slides open, and it can stand on the special glass shelf looking all 'preattae', I'm getting it, who am I kidding. :wtf:

I agree, can't for the life of me understand why "Army Of Darkness" was not included.
I can't recall but was it released by a different studio perhaps?
I may grab this regardless and slip (one of) my AoD eds inside the box. I don't as yet have the tv series and this might be an easy way to rectify that. :watch:

Yes, Army Of Darkness was a Universal Pictures release.

I believe I read somewhere that the TV series wasn't even allowed to reference the Army Of Darkness movie. Or something like that.

Ten dollars cheaper, been now for a couple of weeks. Wonder if they'll discount it even more.
For those, who don't have the TV series, it's a great deal as is.
But I have all of this, except for the original in UHD, which is kinda useless for that film, so thinking whether I want that booklet and box for $70...