The Exorcist: Believer (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Special Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 8, 2024
Purchase links: Special Edition Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - SteelBook only Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £36.99 (Special Edition) - £29.99 (SteelBook only)
Notes: Special Edition Limited to 2000

T he Exorcist Believer.jpg

Exorcist Believer Front.jpg Exorcist Believer Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Well, at least we know it'll be a rigid slip. The black soft touch finish on Hannibal is excellent, so that's a positive. Likely no spot gloss though, as it's not mentioned. No mention of the steelbook finish probably means that'll be matte or zero.

Watched it last night. Just slow and boring. Nothing new, same old. Felt like it was too scared and commercial to try anything radical. And the cameos are the some of the most cringe cameos of this recent trend.

Reactions: TheWildEye
Those that have a subscription with Peacock (USA only)
The Exorcist: Believer will be available to stream on Friday December 1st

Not that it really needed saying, but the slip is indeed rigid and has a soft touch finish. Same quality as the Hannibal slip, just without the spot gloss. Steelbook is basic matte, it doesn't look cheap or streaky though. Very good quality booklet and cards.

Obviously this cash grab isn't comparable to the original, but Universal did a great job at matching up the art of WB's UCE.

20240106_131204.jpg

Yeah, it’s a really nice slip and steel. I’m glad I got it but I expect to be thoroughly disappointed with the film when I get round to watching it though!