Montreal, Canada
Release date: July 11, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $29.99

01.jpg

02.jpg
4awrPHz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is suuuuuuuuuchhhhhhh a wonderful news the completist that I am!!! WOOT!!!

Great news indeed but are we going to have to worry about this every year? How about F&F 11, 12, 13? lol, not to mention the way retailers are going, we may not even see Bestbuy anymore by then.

For one, i am hoping they just end this franchise soon :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Great news indeed but are we going to have to worry about this every year? How about F&F 11, 12, 13? lol, not to mention the way retailers are going, we may not even see Bestbuy anymore by then.

There will be no 11, 12 or 13 ( at least not planned; of course that could change but i doubt it). They have planned to end this "main series" by F&F 10. They also have a couple of spin off in the works. For example the one with The Rock & Jason Statham.

My guess is that they will either 'soft reboot' the series after 10 or just keep making spin-offs and side stories.

For one, i am hoping they just end this franchise soon :rofl:
Well, i'm actually hoping they go back to the roots. Wishful thinking i guess.

So much for quality control again. Good thing I ordered 3 and kept the best of the bunch. First one opened had a big scratch on the back top right corner and a bunch of dings. Second copy had a couple of micro dings, but paint was fine. Third copy didn't want to tempt fate in case Best Buy wouldn't take it back. No inside artwork, which is a shame. So out of the set, only #7 had artwork inside. Still, nice to have the complete set running :)

Wonderful release!
No Inside artwork? Meh.... don't care! The serie continue PERFECTLY with a Gloss finish, is the Inside artwork that important? :p
IMG_9832.JPG IMG_9833.JPG IMG_9834.JPG IMG_9835.JPG IMG_9836.JPG IMG_9837.JPG IMG_9839.JPG IMG_9840.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing