The Fate of the Furious (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #91) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 17, 2018 - (Edition 1) - January 29, 2018 - (Edition 2)
Purchase link: Standard - Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 699 CZK - (Standard) - 999 CZK - (E1 & E2)
FB_IMG_1502900681658.jpg 24831061_1606937589423211_5235768942909060454_o.jpg

Last edited:
There have been so many different releases, not everyone will be happy.
Yep, it sucks big time! Preferably I'd like one to match the ones below... but we didn't even get one for 7 (apart from Germany), so I'm doubtful we'll get one for 8. (n)

21516030996068_178.jpg

Reactions: rj531
@Noodles the only gripe i have with the steelbooks of this franchise is a new film will bring a steel that won't match the design of the previous wave.
Same here! You can bet they'll release a new wave of matching steels once FF8 is released though... then no doubt the same will happen again if they do a ninth movie. :rolleyes:

Would love to see @zavvi release the one below for FF7, and maybe also convince Universal to do a matching one for FF8... *wink wink nudge nudge* ;):whistle:

ff7.jpg

Thanks for the tag buddy :thumbs: Though I'm not sure I received a notification for it... ? :confused::sorry:

Anyhow, look forward to seeing what the steel and slip looks like here :watch::D I love my UK set of 1-6 and the matching 7th from Germany but I also love my Paul Walker FAC edition :angel::drool: Was originally interested in FAC releasing the whole caboodle and replacing my UK set but I think the steels aren't the same as Noodles's post above (inferior in fact IIRC). Also, their upcoming Maniacs Boxset 1-7 "Complete Collection" (which translated = incomplete :LOL:) and FF7 already having 3 FAC editions previously released ~ Paul Walker/Dodge/Un-numbered is just wrong lol. Especially when 8, 9 & 10 are now in the pipeline too! :wacky::wacky:

Same here! You can bet they'll release a new wave of matching steels once FF8 is released though... then no doubt the same will happen again if they do a ninth movie. :rolleyes:

Would love to see @zavvi release the one below for FF7, and maybe also convince Universal to do a matching one for FF8... *wink wink nudge nudge* ;):whistle:

View attachment 299306

Won an empty Media Markt version of this on eBay yesterday.

Won an empty Media Markt version of this on eBay yesterday.
WHAT?! How much for, if you don't mind me asking? I went through a stage of checking eBay every day until I realised people wanted crazy money for it, so gave up the hunt.