The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: August 24, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 2 at 12 PM for Red Carpet and 6 PM for everyone else UK Time)
Price: £24.99

12590579-2134770486719910.jpg

12590579-1144770486950760.jpg
12590579-1404770486894669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i still can't make up my mind what i think of the artwork. :confused: hey, that's Bruce Willis! hey, and Gary Oldman! don't know who the orange girl is, but it's definitely not Milla Jovovich. or Ian Holm.

that said, i can't draw to save my life, so i am not really criticising the artist. i actually think the overall artwork is nice! :)

i just can't help it, now. i see Leeloo's face and see this...

...and i see her hand and see this..

Last edited:
Inside is questionable, but not a deal-breaker as I totally dig that cover art :drool: With artwork like that you don't always need a title, it's obvious what the movie is and allows the artwork to shine through. I do generally like to have titles present but it's not always a necessity like say a spine title should be, quite right there @paulboland :thanks:

I thought it was clash of the titans

OK, so the consensus is that the artist is better with faces and not so good with hands. Swings and roundabouts with this artwork then... :thumbs:

I personally dig it, so will be pre-ordering.

i still can't make up my mind what i think of the artwork. :confused: hey, that's Bruce Willis! hey, and Gary Oldman! don't know who the orange girl is, but it's definitely not Milla Jovovich. or Ian Holm.

that said, i can't draw to save my life, so i am not really criticising the artist. i actually think the overall artwork is nice! :)

i just can't help it, now. i see Leeloo's face and see this...

...and i see her hand and see this..

count yourself lucky i see leelous hair and just reminds me of an orange bob marley and i cant un see it either :LOL:

Love the film, but got the non-steel just 2 months ago. Finally upgraded it from DVD. Not sure what to think of the art on this box, don't like it enough to buy it again so soon I think. If the art wasnt so awkward I'd probably would have as I love myself a steelbook.