The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: August 24, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 2 at 12 PM for Red Carpet and 6 PM for everyone else UK Time)
Price: £24.99

12590579-2134770486719910.jpg

12590579-1144770486950760.jpg
12590579-1404770486894669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 475617 R.I.P Ian Holm (12/09/1931 - 19/06/2020)
I attend comic cons and similar events around the country and had always desperately hoped he would come to one (especially since the organisers love Lord of the Rings and Alien), but it never happened. I'd heard he wasnt in the best of health but still hoped they would at least do a limited and intimate "evening with" event. This is going to sound tacky but when I heard he died I went on to ebay and bought a little autographed trading card. It sounds like a morbid thing to do but I think I was just determined to get something of this great actor since I never met him in person.

Reactions: DMD4k and virkia
btw, this is also on the US site and shipping in the US is free:

All items are shipped from UK if you not already aware no matter which Zavvi website you use
Zavvi US/DE/IT/AU/ES/FR are just a language/Currency variants of Zavvi UK website - You are still ordering from Zavvi UK no matter which website you use
Some items may not be listed on US site but will still be on UK site

Shipping costs vary on each Zavvi website variant that's why Zavvi USA shipping is free on some listings

When you are on Zavvi UK website you can change Region & Language/Currency settings to take to the various different Zavvi variant websites

All items are shipped from UK if you not already aware no matter which Zavvi website you use
Zavvi US/DE/IT/AU/ES/FR are just a language/Currency variants of Zavvi UK website - You are still ordering from Zavvi UK no matter which website you use

Shipping costs vary on each Zavvi website variant that's why Zavvi USA shipping is free on some listings

When you are on Zavvi UK website you can change Region & Language/Currency settings to take to the various different Zavvi variant websites

Thanks; I wasn't actually focusing on where it ships form - but good to know. The point of my post was that rather than paying over 50 quid on the UK site for delivery to the US, ordering on the US site gives you a total of about $35, which is a significantly better deal.

Also, understood on the variying website listings - for example 300 is listed on the UK website but not on the US website since BB has the exclusive here in the US.

Thanks; I wasn't actually focusing on where it ships form - but good to know. The point of my post was that rather than paying over 50 quid on the UK site for delivery to the US, ordering on the US site gives you a total of about $35, which is a significantly better deal.

Also, understood on the variying website listings - for example 300 is listed on the UK website but not on the US website since BB has the exclusive here in the US.
Zavvi US is still Zavvi UK
Zavvi only sell UK/Ireland UHD/Blu-ray/DVD releases no matter which website you use

If a listing not on Zavvi US site it has nothing to do with other USA retailers having a similar release
It's simply due to Zavvi not adding the listing across all variant websites

I cancelled my order of this so that means it will end up coming out really nice. Congrats to this that kept their pre-order.

@Bar81 300 was available on US but temporarily out of stock

Welcome to HDN by the way.

Thanks to both of you. Interesting that Best Buy gets it as well in that case.

Excited to be here. Just got into steelbooks. I know I'm super late to the party but just started decorating my home office with movie alternative art prints and wanted steelbooks as well. I had purchased some over the years that I really liked for some of my favorite movies (Dredd and Boondock Saints Mondo X, Fifth Element BB) and the rest that I want are available generally for at most $40-60 (more than original price for sure but still reasonable imo) except for a couple of more difficult to find ones that are limited release (FAC and JP releases) and Starship Troopers BB last release for some reason.

Also been charged, should hopefully have this in the next couple of days :thumbs:

Also been charged, should hopefully have this in the next couple of days :thumbs:
More like it will be dispatched in the next couple of days. I very much doubt you will have it in the next couple of days! I reckon Friday might be the earliest possible you could hope to receive it, but more likely Saturday or even next week I would think.

I was charged for Flash Gordon and Return of the Jedi on a Monday, but didn't receive either until the following Monday.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Even though Zavvi have been taking payment 1-2 weeks early on a lot of recent pre orders they still only have been dispatched on usual Thur/Fri before release date
So some UK customers can expect possible Saturday or Mon/Tue or later delivery next week

Some UK post office sorting locations delivery of post is delayed due to Covid-19 due to backlog of processing mail