The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: August 24, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 2 at 12 PM for Red Carpet and 6 PM for everyone else UK Time)
Price: £24.99

12590579-2134770486719910.jpg

12590579-1144770486950760.jpg
12590579-1404770486894669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though Zavvi have been taking payment 1-2 weeks early on a lot of recent pre orders they still only have been dispatched on usual Thur/Fri before release date
So some UK customers can expect possible Saturday or Mon/Tue or later delivery next week

Some UK post office sorting locations delivery of post is delayed due to Covid-19 due to backlog of processing mail
Yeah we have been suffering delays with our local sorting office but seems to be ironing its self out a little now :thumbs:

What was the last studio canal exclusive steelbook?

aren’t they usually matte? Or am I thinking of lionsgate.

colours would work well in gloss but I can see it being a poor matte. Hope to be proved wrong

What was the last studio canal exclusive steelbook?

aren’t they usually matte? Or am I thinking of lionsgate.

colours would work well in gloss but I can see it being a poor matte. Hope to be proved wrong
A lot of StudioCanal steelbooks have been gloss finish
A few was matte but there has been more that was gloss than matte

The most recent steelbooks that have been gloss
Flash Gordon/Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k and Flloydo
A lot of StudioCanal steelbooks have been gloss finish

The most recent steelbooks that have been gloss
Flash Gordon/Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Ah sweet then. I was looking through my shelves and couldn’t find a recent one I’d picked up. And I never went for those 2.
Good to know, cheers

Reactions: paulboland
Tracking from Zavvi for me is pointless. If I don't receive something from Zavvi I get a refund.
If something arrives damaged I don't bother telling Zavvi and waiting for various partial refund offers. I still tell them I never received it and I get a full refund.

If you don't receive something and it has tracking...you still don't receive it. So what's the point?

Reactions: donaldst
Is it normal for Zavvi not to provide a tracking no?
Steelbooks are mostly shipped from Zavvi warehouse in Guernsey
Tracking is not provided when shipped from Guernsey
Guernsey is a channel island not in the UK or EU

Items shipped from Warrington is from The Hut UK Warehouse
Tracking is provided if you paid for tracked and sometimes if you selected standard shipping

Sometimes you might get Steelbook shipped from Warrington warehouse but most times will be Guernsey

Reactions: Bar81