The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: August 24, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 2 at 12 PM for Red Carpet and 6 PM for everyone else UK Time)
Price: £24.99

12590579-2134770486719910.jpg

12590579-1144770486950760.jpg
12590579-1404770486894669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been confirmed there is no extras on either UHD or Blu-ray Disc in the StudioCanal release

I still have the UK Fox steelbook from 2013 that has extras

I expect I will have delivery on Monday or Tuesday
Good that's it's a Gloss Finish

Reactions: pmwhelan
Mine has arrived covered in scratches very similar to Empire Strikes back. I've canceled everything with zavvi today. Between this, their shoddy packaging, and their terrible customer service I'm done with them.

• Wow
Reactions: MM3
This is a gorgeous release, the artwork fades at the bottom and there is a metallic sheen comes through.

Has, however, under-paint scratches, just like the recent Star Wars releases. These are again noticeable from certain angles and can sorta be ignored but it's still bobbins for a premium release. Someone at Scanavo needs to sort this.

This is a gorgeous release, the artwork fades at the bottom and there is a metallic sheen comes through.

Has, however, under-paint scratches, just like the recent Star Wars releases. These are again noticeable from certain angles and can sorta be ignored but it's still bobbins for a premium release. Someone at Scanavo needs to sort this.
Can't see anything like that on my copy. And I've tried holding it at all sorts of angles, so I guess I don't have anything to worry about (as opposed to the ones on ESB).

Have you taken the shrink wrapping off all of the steelbooks in past 12 years to see the possible hidden damage covered by the jcards :p :giggle:

Are to now telling us @paulboland after a decade, that all of our sealed steelbooks have damage under the j-card and on the back? :naughty:

I'm leaving mine sealed, ignorance is bliss :D