Digibook The Fifth Element (Blu-ray Digibook) (Supreme Cinema Series) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 27, 2015
PRICE: TBA
ORDER: TBA

Sony's 'Supreme Cinema Series' that began with Bram Stoker's Dracula continues...
Screenshot 2015-08-13 05.58.19.png
Screenshot 2015-08-13 05.58.19.png

Reactions: PunkNinja and spass
Me like!

Special Features:
  • 4K Restoration & Dolby Atmos Audio (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 compatible)
  • Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes available on Blu-ray for the first time:
    • The Visual Element
    • The Digital Element
    • The Star Element
    • The Alien Element
    • The Fashion Element
    • The Diva
    • Imagining The Fifth Element
    • The Elements of Style

Reactions: spass
Link
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013UZ6PK0/?tag=hidefnin-20
List Price is $38.99
Price likely to be less at some stage

New York cab driver Korben Dallas didn't mean to be a hero, but he just picked up the kind of fare that only comes along every five thousand years: A perfect beauty, a perfect being, a perfect weapon. Together, they must save the world. Bruce Willis, Milla Jovovich, and Gary Oldman star in acclaimed director Luc Besson's outrageous sci-fi adventure, an extravagantly styled tale of good against evil set in an unbelievable twenty-third century world. Now fully remastered in 4K, experience this dynamic action favorite like never before.

Limited Edition Supreme Cinema Series Includes:

- Sleek and innovative all-new clear case packaging

- 24-page book with rare photos

- New to Blu-ray special features

- 4K restoration

- Dolby Atmos: A revolutionary new audio technology that transports you into an extraordinary entertainment experience. With Dolby Atmos enabled receivers and speaker configurations, sound comes from all directions, including overhead, to create an immersive experience with clarity, richness, detail, and depth. With existing home theater systems, you will get a great surround sound experience.

Special Features:
  • 4K Restoration & Dolby Atmos Audio (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 compatible)
  • Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes available on Blu-ray for the first time:
    • The Visual Element
    • The Digital Element
    • The Star Element
    • The Alien Element
    • The Fashion Element
    • The Diva
    • Imagining The Fifth Element
    • The Elements of Style

81ZJ6TDlPKL__SL1500_.jpg

91tPMqKFI4L__SL1500_.jpg

Note
Price most likely will drop at some stage
Pre Order Price Promise will reduce the price when the price is lowered if you order now and before release date

Last edited:
Reactions: rj531 and Lester
Seriously? I can think of at least 4 Luc Besson movies that deserve this more than this misfire.
Just what I need- Chris Tucker annoying me in 4K....
:squint:

I wonder if this will be region A locked. The last release was region free but that doesn't mean much as Bram Stokers Dracula turned out to be locked.

So far all the Sony Cinema Supreme Editions are Region locked to A

Got the regular editions of Fifth Element and Leon in the way (not too keen on these deluxe editions in all honesty) and wasn't aware they had slipcovers so win win for me!

Reactions: Sigill
Thanks guys, I'm expecting this to be region locked as all the others are. It's a little annoying when the regular editions were region free though!

well it's Sony funded brand new scans so since they hold the licence to them in just the US (Fifth Element and Leon are licenced to different studios around the world), it would make sense.