The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
FS looks good tbf. Great finish.
I love it. And the DL. Tbh you couldn’t of said it better. Happy in all, slips are great and the steel is a tad on the metallic/ bare metal side but not as bad as the Weet avengers release.

I prefer the back of the steel anyway. Looks better too whereas the front gets a little hazy at the top

I love it. And the DL. Tbh you couldn’t of said it better. Happy in all, slips are great and the steel is a tad on the metallic/ bare metal side but not as bad as the Weet avengers release.

I prefer the back of the steel anyway. Looks better too whereas the front gets a little hazy at the top
I'd be good with it if I went with the OC, but it doesn't fit with my collection as a single slip. Happy with DL. Agree on the steel. I like the rear, batman's pose looks odd though, never been a fan.