Cancelled The Flight Attendant (Season 2) [HBO Max]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Flight Attendant is a story of how an entire life can change in one night. A flight attendant (Kaley Cuoco) wakes up in the wrong hotel, in the wrong bed, with a dead man – and no idea what happened. The dark comedic thriller is based on the novel of the same name by New York Times best-selling author Chris Bohjalian.

Streaming November 26 only on HBO Max.

Flight_Attendant_HBOmax.jpg

Reactions: GeoRattray
This show started good but declined fast as the main actress did so much dumb unlogical things. I just got so demotivated to finish this. Maby one day i will finish it

This show started good but declined fast as the main actress did so much dumb unlogical things. I just got so demotivated to finish this. Maby one day i will finish it
Yeah, but the great Michelle Gomez appears in the last few episodes and saves it!
I did find extremely annoying them going back into that hotel room in her mind, or whatever.
Main character did remind me of myself, though, how I wouldn't know what time of day it is, and not see sunlight for weeks, that's in LA! Can't do that anymore, now suddenly my back hurts, my head hurts...

They should have cancelled it after 1 season. Get why they tried to go again but it's the type of show that should have only had 1 season
Yeah, probably, but I kinda liked the second season, and her recent Role Play movie, and would like to see more of all that. :D