The Fog (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: October 29, 2018 - September 28, 2020 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi) - £25.00 (Amazon)

fog.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: virkia
3 Discs
(4K UHD/Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus)

Extras:

• Retribution: Uncovering John Carpenter’s THE FOG: New Making Of / Retro documentary: A brand new feature-length documentary featuring interviews with Cinematographer Dean Cundey, production designer/editor Tommy Lee Wallace, photographer Kim Gottleib-Walker, make-up effects artist Steve Johnson, Carpenter biographer John Muir, music historian Daniel Schweiger, visual effects historian Justin Humphreys and assistant Larry Franco
  • The Shape of The Thing to Come: John Carpenter Un-filmed: a brand new featurette looking at the John Carpenter films that never were
  • Easter Egg – surprise!
  • Intro by John Carpenter – an interview with director John Carpenter originally recorded for a French DVD release in 2003
  • Scene Analysis by John Carpenter - Director John Carpenter analyses key scenes from The Fog, in an interview from 2003
  • Fear on Film: Inside the Fog (1980) - A vintage featurette which includes an interview with John Carpenter
  • The Fog: Storyboard to Film – original storyboards
  • Outtakes
  • TV Spots
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • Photo gallery incl. Behind the Scenes
  • Audio Commentary with writer/director John Carpenter and writer/director Debra Hill
  • Horror's Hallowed Grounds with Sean Clark - a fun tour of the film’s locations hosted by Sean Clark
  • Audio commentary with actors Adrienne Barbeau, Tom Atkins and production designer Tommy Lee Wallace
11868279-2284609003861239.png 11868279-2014609003895565.png 11868279-6324609002920163.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the artwork on the digipack limited editions which also include the CD soundtrack

The inside artwork of the steelbooks is not the best :rofl:

I have on pre order the 4 Disc Digipack Limited editions but I will also be Pre Ordering the UK Steelbooks as I'm a John Carpenter fan and collect most editions that get released

The Artwork of US scream factory steelbooks is miles better than the UK/Europe steelbooks IMO