Slipbox The Gentlemen (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The On Masterpiece Collection No. 13) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase link: Kimchi (Pre-order on July 22 at 2 PM, Korea time)
Price: $31.99
Note: Limited to 600 copies

107838116_2927962667430931_4148285238974345916_o.jpg

don't sweat in, Noodles! appreciate it's a different retailer, but i am still waiting on a Nova order... from March. :wow: it's left Korea three times... and returned three times. it's quite a time-passer watching it fly around the world. it's just got back on a plane again - let's see where it ends up this week! :LOL:

when you get this, do let us know if they fixed the cover typo. :thumbs:
Lol WTH?! Any idea why?

Lol WTH?! Any idea why?
nope. Nova have stayed in touch with me, and apologised loads. i just assumed it's not going abroad due to Covid restrictions - and i have no issue with that. in other areas of life i have become way less patient as i have got older! :angry: but waiting for steelbooks and limited editions to arrive in the mail? :hungry: i'm remarkably sanguine these days. :cigar:

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
From Jay (wdpung)

To Europe, the followings are open for standard airmail.
Germany, UK, Russia, Italy, Luxembourg
Mine to Uk from wdpung is on the way.

Back in stock at KimchiDVD.

Thanks for the pics @moon - high quality as usual.

What a shame they didn't fix the typo. Now I remember why I was hesitant to order. I thought I had plenty of time and could easily wait for the first live pics to pop up, confirming whether it's has been fixed. But when it was showing "sold out" at Kimchi I panicked and grabbed a copy from wdpung. It's on its way now (or rather waiting for a plane to be loaded onto). No more chance to cancel. So... let it henceforth be known: gemtlemen is a perfectly cromulent word! :giggle:

• Thanks
Reactions: jasong and moon
Back in stock at KimchiDVD.

Thanks for the pics @moon - high quality as usual.

What a shame they didn't fix the typo. Now I remember why I was hesitant to order. I thought I had plenty of time and could easily wait for the first live pics to pop up, confirming whether it's has been fixed. But when it was showing "sold out" at Kimchi I panicked and grabbed a copy from wdpung. It's on its way now (or rather waiting for a plane to be loaded onto). No more chance to cancel. So... let it henceforth be known: gemtlemen is a perfectly cromulent word! :giggle:
Oh, I know now. :ohno:

img01.jpg

Last edited:
KimchiDVD made a post on their Facebook saying there'll be a recall (I think).

Machine translated with Google:
Hello, this is Kimchi DVD.
First of all, I would like to thank you again for purchasing the Gentleman Full Slip Limited Edition, and I bow my head and apologize for the mistake of making this full slip.
After recognizing the production mistake, we immediately took action and started re-production.
We will inform you that the detailed recall schedule will be announced again after discussion with the timing of the re-production and the distributor of Gentleman Limited Edition.
Above all, we will inform you first of all, in the thought of those who are embarrassed after purchasing the limited edition, so if you wait, we will receive the corrected full slip without any inconvenience.
A
In the future, we will continue to make it without making any mistakes, befitting the name of the limited edition.
Sorry.

Maybe someone like @moon can make a better translation :)

KimchiDVD made a post on their Facebook saying there'll be a recall (I think).

Machine translated with Google:

Maybe someone like @moon can make a better translation :)

So we'll have to return the slips to get a replacement? A bit pointless as it'll only cost them more covering everyone's shipping, and what exactly do they plan to do with botched slips once we return them? May as well just send the new slips out and leave it at that, unless I'm missing something. Still no sign of my copy yet anyway (not complaining, just saying).