The Gentlemen (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

VVD

Feb 25, 2020
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Dealer
Price: €18.51 (Amazon) - €16.66 (MD)

4010324043856_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure when the kimchi one is arriving so have stuck in an order. Really surprised the UK hasn't a steelbook for this.

Not sure when the kimchi one is arriving so have stuck in an order. Really surprised the UK hasn't a steelbook for this.
Everytime somebody posts in that topic I get excited, only to open it and see a post saying they enjoyed the movie lol.

Methinks this would look nice in full gloss which always looks good on white:-

Capture.JPG

Less text would be welcome though.

it's time to release a snatch steelbook :notworthy:
(1) SNATCH steelbook (Gallery 1988/ Project Pop Art) . . . released in many territories 2014/15 . . . artwork by Anthony Petrie
(2) SNATCH FuturePak . . . France . . . released February 2016:-
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Still find it weird the UK isn't getting a steelbook release, being as though it's a British film by a British director.

Still find it weird the UK isn't getting a steelbook release, being as though it's a British film by a British director.
Agreed but going by track record, only his big budget US films seem to get steelbook in the UK. You would think that this would be perfect for someone like Everything Blue to pick up his Gangster comedies (mind you I don’t think they will be around for a lot longer).

Agreed but going by track record, only his big budget US films seem to get steelbook in the UK. You would think that this would be perfect for someone like Everything Blue to pick up his Gangster comedies (mind you I don’t think they will be around for a lot longer).
What makes you say that dude?

Because they are just not very good and their stock doesn’t sell out like other retailers. Just my own opinion but I wouldn’t be shocked if they disappeared sooner or later.
I'm fairness, the only thing that didn't sell out has been the Cornetto Trilogy.

Everything else has......

Reactions: DMD4k
I too find it weird when a British film doesn't get a steelbook in the UK whereas other countries are.

Please don't crop my concepts if you're gonna post it elsewhere/ on other threads (n)
My apologies . . . didn't know it was your concept as there was no source attached to the image . . . also, only cropped the arrows and cross at the top:-
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy