The Gentlemen (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

VVD

Feb 25, 2020
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Dealer
Price: €18.51 (Amazon) - €16.66 (MD)

4010324043856_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies . . . didn't know it was your concept as there was no source attached to the image . . . also, only cropped the arrows and cross at the top:-
View attachment 470145 View attachment 470146

The disrespect to @Wonga for not only using his concept without permission but to then go crop it to suit your agenda

1588510171281.gif

Hint if you can’t link the source or provide credit to someone’s creative work don’t bother!

Last edited:
Because they are just not very good and their stock doesn’t sell out like other retailers. Just my own opinion but I wouldn’t be shocked if they disappeared sooner or later.
Most of their stuff doesn't interest me either (not saying they're bad... they're just not to my taste), but I think they've been doing fairly well in terms of sales tbh, especially for such a small UK business.

But anyhoo, moving on... would love that to be the official art, which could be a possibility since they went to the effort of including the j-card on the front.

I'm fairness, the only thing that didn't sell out has been the Cornetto Trilogy.

Everything else has......
And the only SB’s they did themselves, the rest Of their releases we’re just WWA which tbh are no better than Zavvi’s attempts to cash in on the premium release.
If I was EB I would be embarrassed, it’s not like they can’t see the quality of what every one else can produce.
If they are going to stick around they need to seriously up their game.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
And the only SB’s they did themselves, the rest Of their releases we’re just WWA which tbh are no better than Zavvi’s attempts to cash in on the premium release.
If I was EB I would be embarrassed, it’s not like they can’t see the quality of what every one else can produce.
If they are going to stick around they need to seriously up their game.
Agree with you mate.

I'm not a fan of their stuff. Hate those huge clunky slipcovers. Too excessive with too much clutter I don't need. If they just concentrated on WEA steels and slips I'd buy more of their stuff.

The only ones I went for so far were the Cornetto Trilogy. And two of those I waited until they were on sale!!

thanks, but is there a need for subs in the film ?
English subtitles are always a great option to have when the viewer is a non-native English speaker.

Mumbling, whispering, dialects, etc. - subtitles can make a difference between a pleasant viewing experience and a jarring, back-and-forth rewind & re-watch, trying to figure out what was said.

English subtitles are always a great option to have when the viewer is a non-native English speaker.

Mumbling, whispering, dialects, etc. - subtitles can make a difference between a pleasant viewing experience and a jarring, back-and-forth rewind & re-watch, trying to figure out what was said.
And Cockney slang!!! :p

Reactions: Ranavalone
Odd as it still shows me This item does not ship to the United States, hence the tag.
Maybe some Covid-19 related restrictions still apply for international shipping? Let's see if Amazon DE ships to the US in a few weeks again. In either case: I'm gladly offering my help.