The Gentlemen (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

VVD

Feb 25, 2020
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Dealer
Price: €18.51 (Amazon) - €16.66 (MD)

4010324043856_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@CleverLoginName Yes they are related obviously. We've covered that topic more than once in various threads. Some folks worry that it might sell out and would rather not wait. *shrug*

Well you replied to him sideways :LOL: that's why I didn't bother :p

His post:

Is there anyway to get this in the US? It's going to drive me nuts not having it to round out my Guy Richie collection.

Your post:

so far, only announced in Germany
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Down to €18.51 on Amazon

how does this one rate in comparison to snatch ?
"The Gentlemen" is faster and feels a little less rough in terms of filmmaking, more stylized. How the supblots are interwoven and coming to a conclusion is suprising and funny, but when I watched "Snatch" again a few days later I thought "The Gentlemen" probably won't feel as fresh as "Snatch" still does even after multiple viewings. However I'm sure everyone who enjoyed "Snatch" will like "The Gentlemen" just as much. It's a fun movie with a killer soundtrack. ;)

On topic: In a German board someone has got the steelbook already and he's so disappointed with it that he wouldn't even bother taking photos. This certainly doesn't sound promising, especially given it's a Concorde steel. They don't have the best record with great steels, to put it mildly.

"The Gentlemen" is faster and feels a little less rough in terms of filmmaking, more stylized. How the supblots are interwoven and coming to a conclusion is suprising and funny, but when I watched "Snatch" again a few days later I thought "The Gentlemen" probably won't feel as fresh as "Snatch" still does even after multiple viewings. However I'm sure everyone who enjoyed "Snatch" will like "The Gentlemen" just as much. It's a fun movie with a killer soundtrack. ;)

On topic: In a German board someone has got the steelbook already and he's so disappointed with it that he wouldn't even bother taking photos. This certainly doesn't sound promising, especially given it's a Concorde steel. They don't have the best record with great steels, to put it mildly.

Order canceled. Thanks!