The Girl in the Spider's Web (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: December 26, 2019
Purchase links: Lenticular Slip A - Lenticular Slip B - Box Set
Price: $46.99 (Lenticular Slip A) - $46.99 (Lenticular Slip B), $94.99 (Box Set)

49082921902_d9c76d623e_o.jpg49082921892_648c2b3dba_o.jpg49082198238_9a94a6c111_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
Weird for them to do this one and not the first

Why do they do this? They did this with Alien: Covenant too among others

Weird for them to do this one and not the first

Why do they do this? They did this with Alien: Covenant too among others
Well they do pick more terrible movies than your thinking: The Mummy(Tom Cruise Version Bleh), Geostorm, Angry Birds, King Arthur. These are all in the last year or close so there not afraid to put out trash sometimes.

Typical waited so long for a decent release of this so last month got the Weet fullslip version which is a lovely fullslip but low on content ie only extras are cards and now they announce this. Won’t be double dipping they’ve announced this too late.

Well they do pick more terrible movies than your thinking: The Mummy(Tom Cruise Version Bleh), Geostorm, Angry Birds, King Arthur. These are all in the last year or close so there not afraid to put out trash sometimes.

No, my issue isn’t the movie choice, it’s the fact that they didn’t do The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. This is the second movie in the series I believe so why didn’t they do the first?

Such a random place to start, sigh. HDZeta why

No, my issue isn’t the movie choice, it’s the fact that they didn’t do The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. This is the second movie in the series I believe so why didn’t they do the first?

Such a random place to start, sigh. HDZeta why
This is not the second movie in the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy. It's Girl Who Played with Fire followed by Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

This is not the second movie in the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy. It's Girl Who Played with Fire followed by Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

It’s the second film in the series. It’s based on the fourth book in the series, with the first film based on the first book. Following Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, a new author penned Girl in the Spider’s Web, which this movie was based on.

I don’t know why they skipped the other two books but this movie is the second in the film series.

It’s the second film in the series. It’s based on the fourth book in the series, with the first film based on the first book. Following Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, a new author penned Girl in the Spider’s Web, which this movie was based on.

I don’t know why they skipped the other two books but this movie is the second in the film series.

Don't forget the original Swiss Swedish-made trilogy with Noomi Rapace, which covers the first three books. Personally, I like the trilogy quite a bit. Different tone from the Fincher version of the first book but quite enjoyable.

Thanks to @Ranavalone for the correction! :thanks:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.