paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £25.99 (Zavvi)

81rHATkaBDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

711WQuWohbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61T8CEfADXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71jNwj01MlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I want to rewatch this after not seeing it for about 20 years. Not looking forward to the artwork, which I’m expecting will be clip art of a gun

I want to rewatch this after not seeing it for about 20 years. Not looking forward to the artwork, which I’m expecting will be clip art of a gun
Artwork will be same as USA and other countries that is getting the same release

Only diiference is Euopre is both 4K+Blu-ray discs

USA is just 4K UHD disc

As usual with Amazon UK listings not gone live yet

It might end been a exclusive with another retailer like Zavvi or be a trade wide release

I’m only really interested In 1 & 2 but you need the whole set really. At least the artwork is stunning on these

Reactions: Masterwu
Please tell me this isn't available exclusively on Amazon. Like I my wife won a voucher for amazon which we split recently. Otherwise I don't but steels on amazon cos yah know, ******* packaging.

Got the Lionsgate Dirty Dancing steelbook. Was dented, they refunded me half (15 quid) and I got the Lionsgate Chaos Walking which also came damaged.

I managed to undent them due to the dents being in the right place to undent, but I had so much trouble getting the plates off Chaos that I caused damage and fixed the existing damage...

But it's like I got 2 steels and both were damaged. What's worse is the Dirty Dancing was in a box so it must have gotten damaged in the warehouse, and it has a pet slip too I mean come on.

Popped a security order in with amazon, as it's a quid cheaper. If it doesn't sell out in advance, I'll just cancel and reorder with zavvi, using a discount code after release.

I think this is the only one I'm getting. Best steel design of the 3 and I can't see me rewatching either of the other 2 again tbh.