The Godfather Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £25.99 (Zavvi)

81mAan1Y0fL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71NSgMm1utL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61GfqLbHBiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 610oQeeNJZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Never watched these films (I know, people say they're great), I've heard this one is dogshit.. should I just buy the first two and pretend this doesn't exist (as we all do with Indiana Jones 4)?

Never watched these films (I know, people say they're great), I've heard this one is dogshit.. should I just buy the first two and pretend this doesn't exist (as we all do with Indiana Jones 4)?
New cut is certainly better, worth a watch. Personally I just stop after the 1st though, 2nd one didn't keep my interest.

As usual with Amazon UK listings not gone live yet

It might end been a exclusive with another retailer like Zavvi or be a trade wide release

Dog **** is probably a bit steep. It is nowhere near as good as part one and two but then again not much is IMO. Despite being poorer it was still nominated for all the big oscars at the time although didn't win. The new version does work better and improves the original, again IMO

Reactions: MrSquifler
I'm guessing it'll be matte. Thankfully Paramount Steels seem to have a nice clean matte finish unlike some of the streaky WB messes we often get but who knows..

Would love to know why this is? They all come from the same factory right? Anyone have any insight into the process?

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey