The Godfather Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 11, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Walmart - Best Buy
Price: $29.49 (Amazon - Target) - $25.95 (Walmart) - $27.99 (Best Buy)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

71kUZoVlitL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate this new cut of te movie and don't like big quotes on movie covers. They couldve gone with another nice piece of artwork instead. Too bad but I have to pass, even for that reasonable price.

Reactions: Granada
Hate this new cut of te movie and don't like big quotes on movie covers. They couldve gone with another nice piece of artwork instead. Too bad but I have to pass, even for that reasonable price.

You're saying that they should have paid another artist for artwork to put on the back after already paying an artist to put artwork on the front?

Exactly how much do you want the steelbooks to cost? ;)

For a back, I think it's pretty iconic,...
though yes, could imagine mixed with art...
Hardly a deal breaker.
In reality, these lines are something that are part of popular culture and worthy of commemoration. Goodluck creating something similar.

Reactions: samdavies
The Theatrical cut still exists.
When I ike a band, I enjoy the journey of their musical discovery..., if someone says, "this" represents my ideal version, sure you can disagree, but you have to respect it - they're the fkn artist.

Such nice inside art should be on the outside.
They did the same thing with those white Indiana Jones steelbooks - hid the best collage inside.

When I ike a band, I enjoy the journey of their musical discovery..., if someone says, "this" represents my ideal version, sure you can disagree, but you have to respect it - they're the fkn artist.
That is when a previous version is available.
Do you still respect Lucas?
Although after what was done with the third trilogy, and how he said he'd do it, I'd rather he keep screwing up the original 6, and have his versions of 7-9...

Reactions: Falihn
Haha,, as I typed that instantly thought..., here come the Lucas comments :)
Montages are cool, but still like the paintings on the front.
Hope to have the prints you do, at some point...
As the world wakes u... p....,
Booking gigs has felt like a CMA PreOrder.

The Theatrical cut still exists.
Never said I didn't respect the artisr. I'm just not gonna but this. Just one more copy available for people who are!

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I got my trilogy today, nice set but that back man is just hideous, note a part, freaking BB man, they put the three Steelbooks together inside a corrugated envelope and of course the ones on top and bottom were damaged, then I had to go to Best Buy store to try to exchange them and it was a drama guys, but luckily on the end they did exchanged them,….