The Godfather Trilogy - 40th Anniversary Collection - Indian Release

the-godfather-trilogy-400x400-imadjmphwbppvbkz.jpeg

Price : 3499 INR ~ 41.69 GBP ~ 62.77 USD

Available at :
Flipkart : Does not ship internationally
RhythmHouse : Ships Internationally
Via...
1) Regular Post - Partial Tracking - 10-20 Days
2) Speed-post (EMS) - Full Tracking - 8-10 Days (Best option)
3) WorldNetExpress (Indian post and DHL) - Full Tracking - 2-4 Days
4) Courier - Full Tracking - 4-5 Days

Special Note : If you decide to order, do not select WorldnetExpress as shipping option, Even though they take 3-4 days to ship, I had a very bad experience recently with them.

Creating this thread because price is very good compared to other international releases.

Reactions: Rand and roadie
Ships Internationally
Via...
1) Regular Post - Partial Tracking - 10-20 Days
2) Speed-post (EMS) - Full Tracking - 8-10 Days (Best option)
3) WorldNetExpress (Indian post and DHL) - Full Tracking - 2-4 Days
4) Courier - Full Tracking - 4-5 Days

Special Note : If you decide to order, do not select WorldnetExpress as shipping option, Even though they take 3-4 days to ship, I had a very bad experience recently with them.

Hello there crossbow,

Thank you for making this thread, I'm about to make an order from Rhythm House for this set. I'm still deciding which shipping service to choose though; the time that it takes to get to the USA and to my house is of no concern to me, as I'll be out of town for a couple weeks anyway. But I am wanting it to be in as perfect a condition as possible. Would you still recommend SpeedPost based on how well they handle packages? The cost isn't really an issue as the difference between the SpeedPost and Courier options is very minor, I'm just wanting to get it here as undamaged as possible.

Thank you very much for the help!

Hello there crossbow,

Thank you for making this thread, I'm about to make an order from Rhythm House for this set. I'm still deciding which shipping service to choose though; the time that it takes to get to the USA and to my house is of no concern to me, as I'll be out of town for a couple weeks anyway. But I am wanting it to be in as perfect a condition as possible. Would you still recommend SpeedPost based on how well they handle packages? The cost isn't really an issue as the difference between the SpeedPost and Courier options is very minor, I'm just wanting to get it here as undamaged as possible.

Thank you very much for the help!

Speed post is nothing but an equivalent of EMS. It will have full tracking. And faster (in my opinion) shipping time than registered post( similar to first class mail IMO ). So speed post should be good option if amount is not an issue.

But I would suggest to inform them to pack it very very well, with proper amount of protection. As outer box quality is not that good. You can see it in the pics. Box is pressed from some edges. It's similar to thick paper, not cardboard paper IMO. So little bit pressure also will be crucial. If you are OCD you might get disappointed.

Nevertheless, its quite cheap. So if packed well, you will for sure like it when you receive it. Hope this info helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speed post is nothing but an equivalent of EMS. It will have full tracking. And faster (in my opinion) shipping time than registered post( similar to first class mail IMO ). So speed post should be good option if amount is not an issue.

But I would suggest to inform them to pack it very very well, with proper amount of protection. As outer box quality is not that good. You can see it in the pics. Box is pressed from some edges. It's similar to thick paper, not cardboard paper IMO. So little bit pressure also will be crucial. If you are OCD you might get disappointed.

Nevertheless, its quite cheap. So if packed well, you will for sure like it when you receive it. Hope this info helps.

Okay, thanks very much for the info. I made an order with them this morning and I'm getting the set + shipping for around $73 USD, as compared to more than $130 for buying a set without rating logos. Thanks again for making this thread!

Rhythm House shipped me the regular release of the Godfather collection that only contained the four Bluray cases rather than the 40th Anniversary Edition :(. I guess I'll go about trying to receive a refund, I paid through PayPal so I shouldn't have have a problem but it still sucks that they had the wrong item shipped all the way from India to the USA

Rhythm House shipped me the regular release of the Godfather collection that only contained the four Bluray cases rather than the 40th Anniversary Edition :(. I guess I'll go about trying to receive a refund, I paid through PayPal so I shouldn't have have a problem but it still sucks that they had the wrong item shipped all the way from India to the USA

That's just bad. You should directly contact them before opening the case in paypal. They generally do not make such mistakes.
I see the product listing, they have changed the photo in the listing of the normal box-set. They generally put original pic of the item in the listing.

Infact all Indian online retailers like flipkart, amazon IN, are now only mentioning "The Godfather Trilogy" instead of "The Godfather 40th Anniversary Collection".

I forgot to post it but I finally got this from Rhythm House in India a few months ago. The case is a little banged up but it looks fine for display just facing forward and I really like the set! Thanks for helping me get this crossbow, really appreciate it.

Reactions: crossbow
I forgot to post it but I finally got this from Rhythm House in India a few months ago. The case is a little banged up but it looks fine for display just facing forward and I really like the set! Thanks for helping me get this crossbow, really appreciate it.
That's good to hear Bob. I am happy that they recognized the mistake from their side and rectified it.