The Good Dinosaur (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook #38) (Filmarena Collection) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 25, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: WWA Limited 750 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

13312850_1370201529663064_5214156544276765870_n.jpg

12631279_1275390422477509_8618841406554233513_n.jpg 12654318_1275390452477506_5994087071335147785_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FAC is on another level compared to Zavvi.

99.8 % of the acctal steelbook are Zavvi . Its only the slips and goodies making them more appealing .

I am not very FAC'd loved up at the moment . Also not willing to get to a point where FA turn round and say 300 print run on Nemo when all others have been 750 to 2000 Disney IF they take that route .

As for the priceing the 2 edition deal has pumped up the cost as the un numbers has the better slip visually where as the numberd has the goodies .

Those who want it great as inhave said before personally Easy Pass .

99.8 % of the acctal steelbook are Zavvi . Its only the slips and goodies making them more appealing .

I am not very FAC'd loved up at the moment . Also not willing to get to a point where FA turn round and say 300 print run on Nemo when all others have been 750 to 2000 Disney IF they take that route .

As for the priceing the 2 edition deal has pumped up the cost as the un numbers has the better slip visually where as the numberd has the goodies .

Those who want it great as inhave said before personally Easy Pass .

I just want to address one point that I find an issue for me when it comes to zavvi release, It is actually their 1/4 slip on design that turns me off... I am always worried if I keep it sealed since the ''1/4 front part is thick cardboard pushed towards the steel with tight shrink wrap'' keeping it sealed for a while might just make things worse

I just want to address one point that I find an issue for me when it comes to zavvi release, It is actually their 1/4 slip on design that turns me off... I am always worried if I keep it sealed since the ''1/4 front part is thick cardboard pushed towards the steel with tight shrink wrap'' keeping it sealed for a while might just make things worse

Zavvi unless its a mega cool I have about given up with them Flower . The majority SO Lazy in the conseption to fruition when they could be world class . I get so frustrated with them . That dollop of sillicone at best or the circle of cellotape securing the J card dosen't help matters .

Like I say about given up Zavvi wise .

thanks sweet thing ;) it is how I feel. I still have my few copies of Maleficent still sealed and so worried to unseal one... but I have to say in my collection of just regular steelbooks, not premium editions like FAC, HDzeta, Kimchi etc... but just regular steel that The Conjuring is a stunning piece of art that happened to come out from Zavvi... I whish I had gotten 2 as this thing is such a stunner for the movie. I am hoping since the Conjuring 2 is coming out that they will live up to their first release of the movie franchise.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
thanks sweet thing ;) it is how I feel. I still have my few copies of Maleficent still sealed and so worried to unseal one... but I have to say in my collection of just regular steelbooks, not premium editions like FAC, HDzeta, Kimchi etc... but just regular steel that The Conjuring is a stunning piece of art that happened to come out from Zavvi... I whish I had gotten 2 as this thing is such a stunner for the movie. I am hoping since the Conjuring 2 is coming out that they will live up to their first release of the movie franchise.

Hitchikers guide is a GEM . Thats Kai's it is a beauty mate :) .

Gutted. Had to happen whilst I was on holiday :(

Will have to try on the secondary market

I believe the GB is still open @mnementh even though it says closed in the bottom of OP :thumbs:

@mnementh GB still open the ''GB Closed'' in the bottom of OP is simply because a template was used. The amount of copies are not determined yet and there's no Post that states it is closed...Unless you see something that I don't see. Title in Group Buy says [Open] ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and mnementh