The 'Google YOUR Meme' Game!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I saw this on Facebook and thought it was hilarious... plus it'd be a great way for everyone to learn their names!

Go to Google Images and type your first name plus the word 'meme'. The first image that comes up, post it here so we can all have a good laugh. For example, I went to Google Images and typed in 'Ken meme' -- this is what I received as the first image to come up...

54522600.jpg

Remember to throw a spoiler around your image if someone may find it offensive (though in all honestly, if you're easily offended, you may want to look at another thread instead). :thumbs:

Last edited:
I saw this on Facebook and thought it was hilarious.

Go to Google Images and type your first name plus the word 'meme'. The first image that comes up, post it here so we can all have a good laugh. For example, I went to Google Images and typed in 'Ken meme' -- this is what I received as the first image to come up...

54522600.jpg

Remember to throw a spoiler around your image if someone may find it offensive (though in all honestly, if you're easily offended, you may want to look at another thread instead). :thumbs:
@tridon LMFAO!!! :oohyeah: :woot: :hilarious: :rofl::rofl::rofl: This thread is awesome! Especially YOUR meme! :D :p

Wonka wants to know:
Wonka franky meme.jpg

"YES I do! :woot: HDN is my 2nd home! :drool:"

:thumbs: