The Goonies (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #11) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 30, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

Goonies Steelbook.jpg

200836511_645631960166993_4438331822459227203_n.jpg Goonies Slipbox.jpg

Last edited:
Yes but how much was the CMuseum one including postage to another country? Us average people just can’t afford to cherry pick other countries’ finest. Wish I could of course. That one is really nice.
53€ after shipping.. sure, if youre in the UK you dont pay shipping for this one, but for other EU residents the difference isnt very high.. certainly not high enough that „us average people“ can or can not afford it ;)

53€ after shipping.. sure, if youre in the UK you dont pay shipping for this one, but for other EU residents the difference isnt very high.. certainly not high enough that „us average people“ can or can not afford it ;)
Exactly. If you can get the best ones then you should. I just mean these are fairly reasonable for UK residents. It could end up costing me double for the better one. If it’s on my top 10 maybe but not generally.

It looks like that’s entertainment aren’t interested in this. Maybe because they’re stuck with 500 copies of space jam and pacific rim. I hope they get it though because I have always had perfect titans delivered by them.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
....and not deliverable to US (and probably anywhere outside UK)....anyone can help with when this will be available to order from the US? Is it after the release date only? It will probably be sold out by then....

Mine just turned up from Zavvi. Steel is full gloss with no bossing and ties in really nicely with the box design. The pin is also another quality effort! Definitely one of the nicer Titan releases IMO.
good to hear, look forward to getting mine.

Reactions: Noodles
Mine just turned up from Zavvi. Steel is full gloss with no bossing and ties in really nicely with the box design. The pin is also another quality effort! Definitely one of the nicer Titan releases IMO.
What is the packaging from zavvi for this one?