The Goonies (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #11) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 30, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

Goonies Steelbook.jpg

200836511_645631960166993_4438331822459227203_n.jpg Goonies Slipbox.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine.. happy with the set though I wish the outer packaging had been a solid box. Once you open it at the top it's a ***** to get it to sit down again when you fold it back in.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Got mine.. happy with the set though I wish the outer packaging had been a solid box. Once you open it at the top it's a ***** to get it to sit down again when you fold it back in.
Other than take the cellophane wrapping off I couldn't bring myself to unseal mine. It looks so damn good in the packaging and I already have the other 4k steelbook opened so this is one for the 'keep my grubby mitts off and stay minty fresh' collection :happy:

Other than take the cellophane wrapping off I couldn't bring myself to unseal mine. It looks so damn good in the packaging and I already have the other 4k steelbook opened so this is one for the 'keep my grubby mitts off and stay minty fresh' collection :happy:
One of my old TOCs arrived with the steelbook scratched (a line going through). Are you sure you want to risk keeping it unsealed? :naughty:

I've started opening mine from the bottom so that the weight of the edition itself keeps the flap closed. Tip to fix the ones you've already opened from the top though... empty everything out of the box and fold the top flap inwards. That obviously forces it in the other direction and, so long as you don't fold it too far the other way again (when opening), then it should stay shut.

I've started opening mine from the bottom so that the weight of the edition itself keeps the flap closed. Tip to fix the ones you've already opened from the top though... empty everything out of the box and fold the top flap inwards. That obviously forces it in the other direction and, so long as you don't fold it too far the other way again (when opening), then it should stay shut.
Yeah this is what I would have done had I known about this packaging but this is the first TOC release I've picked up. Oh well you live and you learn. :LOL:

Yeah this is what I would have done had I known about this packaging but this is the first TOC release I've picked up. Oh well you live and you learn. :LOL:
Lol I think we all made that mistake tbf. In fact, it wasn't until their third release when I eventually realised I'd be better opening them from the bottom. :rofl: