The Goonies (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: September 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon DE

91DJWQNrAML._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Already cancelled at amazon.fr :thumbs: This will be cheaper for me since im a german prime member.
Passed on all previously Steelbooks for this classic movie, love the artwork, sad it mostly will be without embossing I think but a must cop for me :woot:

Liking the pic above if that's the turnout I'm definitely interested for this once available to order...

I will be ordering this once it is live. It will go nice with my US Anniversary set and my UK, JP and IT steels and Spain Digibook:thumbs::whistle::thumbs:

I got mine today and i kinda love it. The Cover picture is awesome. The Back could be better but okay ^^ Love the Spine and the other side with the lock. These Details are awesome and then this beautiful Inside art. Its so simple but beautiful. So i'm really happy :) FInally have a movie from my childhood on Blu Ray :) (Already on VHS and DVD)

DSC_0109.jpg DSC_0142.jpg DSC_0126.jpg DSC_0127.jpg DSC_0131.jpg DSC_0138.jpg DSC_0140.jpg

I got mine today and i kinda love it. The Cover picture is awesome. The Back could be better but okay ^^ Love the Spine and the other side with the lock. These Details are awesome and then this beautiful Inside art. Its so simple but beautiful. So i'm really happy :) FInally have a movie from my childhood on Blu Ray :) (Already on VHS and DVD)

View attachment 189627 View attachment 189630 View attachment 189631 View attachment 189632 View attachment 189633 View attachment 189634 View attachment 189635
Thanks for the pics! Can't wait til mine arrives!

Reactions: MockingjayBen