Release date: October 9, 2018
Purchase link: In Store Only
Price: CDN $12.99

goonies.jpg

fye.000000883929648467_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Shadow of Light
Goonies delayed to next week, btw. I just got the First Purge, and ask for it.

My local store is holding the 4 Purge steelbooks for me. They are also holding Goonies, The Shining and It for me but I did wonder if maybe they aren't supposed to release them until the 9th. When I talked to them last night they set them aside with my Purge holds.

I'll find out for sure when I go there.

My local store is holding the 4 Purge steelbooks for me. They are also holding Goonies, The Shining and It for me but I did wonder if maybe they aren't supposed to release them until the 9th. When I talked to them last night they set them aside with my Purge holds.

I'll find out for sure when I go there.

Just received a call from Sunrise saying that they made a mistake and that I can't take The Goonies, The Shining and It until the 9th.
OP updated.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Reserved my copy today. I'm surprised that they aren't notifying about these steelbooks ahead of time via email or Twitter. Don't have FB anymore if that's where they are posting this info.

Picked it up in store today. They had a strange distribution of them around the Lower Mainland. Some stores only got 1 copy whereas the one I went to had 8 (6 now since the first one I opened was damaged).

Picked it up in store today. They had a strange distribution of them around the Lower Mainland. Some stores only got 1 copy whereas the one I went to had 8 (6 now since the first one I opened was damaged).

Picked this up today as well along with It, The Shining and Gremlins.

The store I went to had

Goonies x3
Gremlins x3
It x1
The Shining x1

This appears to be the end of the wave for Sunrise. I asked but there doesn't seem to be anything else coming.
Which means no Beetlejuice which I already have anyway.

Picked this up today as well along with It, The Shining and Gremlins.

The store I went to had

Goonies x3
Gremlins x3
It x1
The Shining x1

This appears to be the end of the wave for Sunrise. I asked but there doesn't seem to be anything else coming.
Which means no Beetlejuice which I already have anyway.

The associate I spoke to did say there is one more exclusive that they are getting before the year is out. He just doesn't know what it is at the moment ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
The one I spoke to mentioned they are getting The Thing in November but it's $29.99.. I don't know which art though.
the only The Thing release in November is from Shout Factory so I really doubt they have an exclusive for that since it's avail at Amazon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian