Street Date: 13 June, 2013
Order links:
Kimchidvd.com
K2dvd.com

great-escape-kr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Details are of Bluray only.
Region A, Aspect Ratio & Format: 2.35:1 1080p HD widescreen

Should be just an error in listing Title.

Purchase link up on kimchidvd.com is correct even though it says DVD in the title. Release date also moved forward to June 13th, 2013.

all korean releases are gambles,mate:(

if you place your order at K2DVD they usually send an email if the steelbooks has no slipcover,they have done so by Dark Knight Rises and i think Hobbit,too

hope that helps

Thanks

Yes i ordered both of them from K2, disappointing which is why i'm more cautious now, hopefully someone has some inside info :naughty:

Thanks

Yes i ordered both of them from K2, disappointing which is why i'm more cautious now, hopefully someone has some inside info :naughty:

no problem:naughty:

but i think there never was a korean release of which we got info about slip,inside art or anything else before release date...usually first pictures appear as soon as the first HDN member got a copy and then its too late especially if you ordered from kimchi:(

no problem:naughty:

but i think there never was a korean release of which we got info about slip,inside art or anything else before release date...usually first pictures appear as soon as the first HDN member got a copy and then its too late especially if you ordered from kimchi:(

I guess T2 could be the first then ;)

On the OP note, I am tempted to order since I do not have any other version of the film, but those latest slips were not overly impressive at all :|