The Great Gatsby (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Group buy: hosted by Wreck on the Ninja Shop Double Lenti - Box Set
Note: Limited to 1500 copies

53118996792_9cb4b533e1_k.jpg53119822799_93b496ca37_k.jpg53119017732_a9f7c93cab_k.jpg53120006400_be35a1b545_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree I like the SL the most as well. Would have liked to have an artwork with Nick on the back though, possibly the front of the FS on the back of the SL

Fullslip is the only one with new art.
Like the One-Click box, it looks as if it's been turned inside out, after all the monotonous Manta boxes.
I want a booklet, and all the cards, got a Metalpak and another steelbook, so I'm getting the whole thing and switching the steels, to sell those separately and offset the cost by half. I expect OC will cost me like a DL separately, about $120...

Not really a fan of anything there tbh... the slips nor the steelbook itself. I either like the front but hate the back, or like the back but hate the front lol.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Am I the only one digging the fullslip?
I think it looks great. I don’t get why everyone’s on the SL? It’s a bit boring. FS & DL look great. Sharp

But only one for me and as the DL is single sale that is what it will be

Reactions: Mokum
whats going on with that oc box.. the art is all over the place lol

SL > DL > FS for me.. sl looks best, also due do the near seemless transition from front to back art

I think it looks great. I don’t get why everyone’s on the SL? It’s a bit boring. FS & DL look great. Sharp

But only one for me and as the DL is single sale that is what it will be
Same. I asked Kevin if we would be allowed to order one of those (no indication about the DL for single sale) but he replied there will be the DL for single sale, as usual. I kinda knew it but tried anyway eheh.

Reactions: Flloydo
Same. I asked Kevin if we would be allowed to order one of those (no indication about the DL for single sale) but he replied there will be the DL for single sale, as usual. I kinda knew it but tried anyway eheh.
Was gona say, it’s always the OC or DL for sale

There was a GB host that used to split OCs but I think that was with Zeta

Reactions: Mokum
Was gona say, it’s always the OC or DL for sale

There was a GB host that used to split OCs but I think that was with Zeta
Yep, I just wondered to be able to order the fullslip for once. Nevermind...
Zeta has always been a PITA for me as I only collect the "only in the boxset" edition (mostly because it's the most unique), so I always had to order the boxset then sell the rest. I think I'll ease my pain in the future waiting for the boxset to be split and sold on eBay ahah