The Great Wall (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #8) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 7, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 1,100 copies

TGW.jpg

TGW (inside).jpg

TGW (open).jpg

If this was the poster used in Japan then it was probably designed with the Godzilla and "monster" film fans in mind to draw them into the theaters.

The 12 year old in me ADORES that cover art, so I'll no doubt order this.
Say what one may about the flik but it wasn't boring and in 3D I got a lot of fun from it, heh.
I've owned the film for a while so not too fussed over the 'spoiler' displayed at this point. :)

'm not sure that they are all 4K. I believe The Hard Way is Blu-ray only just to name one.
The ones i checked were 4k. Would make sense if it's like the Titans of Cult with a specific resolution and they are all 4k

This is a Zhang Yimou movie. He is a big shot in Chinese movie industry, but the result of this collaboration with Hollywood is poor. If anyone is interested with his recent work other than this one, you could check out Shadow (2018).

The Thing and The Hindenburg aren’t 4K either

Out of the 8, only 4 are 4K and the other 4 are standard Blu Ray

All 2D are £14.99 each
And all 4K are £24.99 each

Reactions: Stygian
Really dig the art. Not a great nor a bad movie. A bit surprising with its "Crouching Tiger meets Starship Troopers" feeling. :shipped:

Anyway, HMV doesn’t send out of UK. So, I’ll pass.:D