The Great Wall (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: June 12, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi (Live February 22 at 12 PM)
Price: £32.99
Notes: Limited to 500

C5NQrVGWcAISiR3.jpg

C5NQtamWAAAYWlr.jpg
C5NQv_KWQAENh8g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Strangerbyday
Meh, First of many 4k steelbook's limited to 500 or less me thinks, I was recently asked am I going to make the jump from Bluray to 4k, the question should have been as a steelbook collector are you going to start again with 4k steelbook's, I wonder what the first film will be were only the 4k release gets a steelbook and the price starts at £28+, anyone remember DVD steelbook's? thought not....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: LewXG
Got a feeling that a lot of people will cancel the order soon. Just wait until other country announce their release
I don't think that many ordered it ! I think somebody is trying to give us an illusion that it is highly sought after !? And exclusive !?

Was really hoping for a steel for this, but thirty three pounds? Are they having a giraffe?

This just in...give me something of blu fans or Kim chi quality with a slipcase, a lenti, a booklet, p.e.t slip and art cards and then we'll talk thirty three pounds Zavvi.

Until then, do one son!

• Thanks
Reactions: neo and yardman
At first I was the same. Thinking this was expensive but if you think about it it's actually about right.

If this was a Blu-Ray only steel you would be looking at around £20 for a new release. The 4K amaray round be around £25 so it's actually about right imo.

If you own a 4K tv then this is an okay price imo and unless future releases are a bigger print run I don't think we will see them sticking around long enough for a price drop

That's just my opinion on the matter anyways lol