Dec 16, 2011
Shanghai
Release date: April 10, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99

uS5Mxtk7.jpg
71FkDrIbJrL._SL1076_.jpg 81f76GK4ITL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother takes this collecting thing way too seriously. He is agonizing over whether to get the steelbook or the Target digibook.
You would think he's Meryl Streep having to make a Sophie's choice. "Just choose one, dammit" I says.:rolleyes:

My brother takes this collecting thing way too seriously. He is agonizing over whether to get the steelbook or the Target digibook.
You would think he's Meryl Streep having to make a Sophie's choice. "Just choose one, dammit" I says.:rolleyes:

I'm having a hard time deciding as well. Might just wait for a sale, download it digitally, and get a premium version that'll most likely be the definitive edition.

Does your brother frequent these forums too?

I'm having a hard time deciding as well. Might just wait for a sale, download it digitally, and get a premium version that'll most likely be the definitive edition.

Does your brother frequent these forums too?
Not much at all. Too busy with work and kids. But not too busy to worry about his collection.

Nice steel in hand, even with mediocre art choice. You get a $5 egift card with purchase bringing the total to about $20 so that makes it even better. Not sure if the code can be redeemed to the 4K version but that would be an extra nice touch!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Nice steel in hand, even with mediocre art choice. You get a $5 egift card with purchase bringing the total to about $20 so that makes it even better. Not sure if the code can be redeemed to the 4K version but that would be an extra nice touch!

I keep getting an error message when trying to redeem