The Green Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 06-06-22

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Knight - Sir Gawain - Amazon UK Knight - Sir Gawain - HMV Knight - Sir Gawian
Price: £29.99

13748899-1964944659870058.jpg
13748897-1944944659799405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
That’s awesome

So happy I don’t have to get the other version on a price drop.

Jul 22, 2020
Nice. Reversible ones like that urk me a bit. Would've preferred it if they were both simply the right way up, but hay ho. Nice simplistic design and classy finish, can't grumble too loudly.

Reactions: Flloydo

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Would've preferred it with the title on the front, but at least it's got some embossing... still matte though which is meh, although beggars can't be choosers I suppose, as I'm surprised (and glad) this even got a steel release in the first place.

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Nice. Reversible ones like that urk me a bit. Would've preferred it if they were both simply the right way up, but hay ho. Nice simplistic design and classy finish, can't grumble too loudly.
Yeah, I prefer if both were right way up too. The inside art kinda dictates which one should be the 'proper' way round otherwise....

Last edited:
Reactions: samdavies

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Would've preferred it with the title on the front, but at least it's got some embossing... still matte though which is meh, although beggars can't be choosers I suppose, as I'm surprised (and glad) this even got a steel release in the first place.
Oh I thought it was gloss in the pictures. Had to look again with my glasses on.

Jul 22, 2020
Unconfirmed, as I haven't seen the rear of the jcard, but the discs don't have DV or Atmos logos on, just DTS HD MA. So plausible the UK 4K release does not have DV/DA like the US.

Reactions: apsmith21

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
The title on the spine will be upside down, and inside art.
So, they did do two separate steelbooks, with the art of the other on its back, or what...
I guess the third photo of the upside-down spine answers my question.
Arrived from Zavvi today...
Dude just bought two exactly the same steelbooks. :D