The Green Mile (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #60 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2022 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Limited to 250. Includes a 44-page photo booklet + one set of 14 movie art cards + one set of 11 post cards + two folding posters + exclusive full slip + an exclusive collector box + exclusive stickers

52212803368_0ae65ec900_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, wish they'd show, what's inside, the so called beauty shot, so we could decide, if the double the UK/Italian box price is worth it.

250 only.
That's not much, but similar to Shawshank this doesn't really look all that great. I also don't care for the movie all that much (UNLIKE Shawshank), still bought the zavvi one and am certainly not going to buy Scorpion King, so I'll probably pass on this one. Unless - like The Sting - I can get in on the bay afterwards for less than GB price :oops: :naughty:

Well, the quote cards and black & white cards are the same, steelbook obviously too, booklet here isn't 32 pages, but 44, plus more photocards, character cards, and I like the box and fullslip art a lot.
Since I bought their Shawshank edition, which had a very dark and boring box, seems I should this one...

Wen GIF

Anyone ever buy two copies of any Blufans release, is it allowed, does Wreck allow it?
I'm afraid they'll sell out by the time he answers me.

This one sold out? o_O
I thought this along Scorpion King won't, but clearly Scorpion King will have honor.

This one sold out? o_O
I thought this along Scorpion King won't, but clearly Scorpion King will have honor.
Yeah, I was watching it, went parallel to Mad Max, even was ahead with 12 sold vs 11 of Max for a short while.
14 copies of each.

all GM and Scorpion King GB orders have shipped , ill upload tracking hopefully today .. if not, this weekend.

Reactions: OMRA1080