Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 10th November 2014
Price:
Purchase link:
Zavvi (Live Friday 9/26)
Notes: Includes exclusive disc of bonus content.

image.jpg

10997915-1410880951-433567.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's the difference between this and the NEO one listed on Amazon? :confused:

Why do they never do these special editions of films people son already own multiple times.

Batman I've got dvd and steelbook and the same with Gone with the wind.

I can assure you they are not digipaks. The gloss on them is extraordinary. The colors are twice as vibrant. There is no disc hubs either and there held together via a magnet.

Sounds very cool!! So this will have different artwork to the Amazon version do you know?

Sounds very cool!! So this will have different artwork to the Amazon version do you know?
That..I couldn't tell you, but if I had to choose, I would go with the Diamond Luxe edition. Simply for the fact that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was out of this world with the Magno case and if that says anything about these Neodisc cases that says a lot. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: vurt
That..I couldn't tell you, but if I had to choose, I would go with the Diamond Luxe edition. Simply for the fact that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was out of this world with the Magno case and if that says anything about these Neodisc cases that says a lot. :thumbs:

Awesome, really looking forward to this now!! Classic film and shiny new packaging.....good times!! :D

Reactions: Lone Crusader