Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 7th, 2015
Price: €12.90
Purchase link:
Amazon.it

thegrey.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say that this is one the worst waves of steels I have seen to date & I don't just mean the art (which is awful) but there isn't one movie in this wave that I would want to see again, yet alone own.
It's about time my wallet got a well deserved break :)

I loved the movie and I'd love to have the steelbook in my collection. Hopefully the title will be original, without the Italian subtitle.
I had some terrible experience with Amazon IT when ordering single steelbooks. Does anyone know if they use boxes when you order more than 1 steelbook?

I've ordered four in the past for the Media Mrkt Warner Wave they had, I still got them in one of those bigger mailers (C3T Mailer), it's slightly thicker but still not good enough, they did come unscathed but as you know there are still risks involved.

Reactions: Raimi
I have to say that this is one the worst waves of steels I have seen to date & I don't just mean the art (which is awful) but there isn't one movie in this wave that I would want to see again, yet alone own.
It's about time my wallet got a well deserved break :)

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Who in gods name is picking these movies?
colin.gif

Last edited: