Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 7, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Best Buy
Price: $29.99

811tDA3Fy4L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Betonos Le Truel
Price will definitely drop to what Walmart is now - 31$. I do now own amaray otherwise i wouldn't buy this one. But since i don't and since it's steelbook on top it's more than enough for me. Now the question is if it'll survive without damage :p.

Pop art piece of brown stuff
When will they learn pop art never sells out and I personally will not give it shelf space
Poster art would have done anything but that monstrosity, so damn lazy the art they have done

When will they learn pop art never sells out and I personally will not give it shelf space
Poster art would have done anything but that monstrosity, so damn lazy the art they have done

I guess you haven't followed the Lawrence Of Arabia release in the U.S. It sold out long ago and now it's being released again this month and some retailers have sold out the pre-orders again.

I know, not the point right? This was just your way of emphasizing the fact that you don't like these types of steelbooks?

I guess you haven't followed the Lawrence Of Arabia release in the U.S. It sold out long ago and now it's being released again this month and some retailers have sold out the pre-orders again.

I know, not the point right? This as just your way of emphasizing the fact that you don't like these types of steelbooks?

Yes its cheap manufacture and poor lazy design for me I would sooner buy Disney 100 and guess what that did not get shelf space either :LOL:

Dude, most of the pop art steels sold out and are now hard to get hold of on the second hand market.
Lawrence of Arabia
Dracula
Snatch
Taxi Driver
Kung Fu Hustle

That's just a few.

Some of them are quite nice I think. Love the Dracula and Taxi Driver steels.

Agreed on this one though. It's tragic :LOL: