USA
Release date: March 29, 2016
Purchase link: HMV.ca
Price: $24.99
Notes: Region A locked

h8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21

Along with the following info, when available, region code would be critical and highly appreciated:
Release date: March 29, 2016
Purchase link: HMV.ca
Price: $24.99
Region Code:
We try when we know... and with Canadian release, 99% of the time we don't know until release day...

For this one, I'Ve marked it as Region A, but I didn't test it as I don't have a Region Free player...

We try when we know... and with Canadian release, 99% of the time we don't know until release day...

For this one, I'Ve marked it as Region A, but I didn't test it as I don't have a Region Free player...

Thanks! It was just a suggestion for all movie posts. You guys do a fantastic job otherwise with keeping everyone up to date but this one little tid-bit can be useful with foreign purchases (or purchases from overseas members within the USA). Whenever that info is available.

Reactions: Drum18
Thanks! It was just a suggestion for all movie posts. You guys do a fantastic job otherwise with keeping everyone up to date but this one little tid-bit can be useful with foreign purchases (or purchases from overseas members within the USA). Whenever that info is available.
Oh I know, no worries mate. I knew it was a suggestion and a pretty good one. :)

Get a region free player and then you don't have to worry about it.

Get a region free player and then you don't have to worry about it.
It's not that, I do have one. But it helps to know for every blu-ray released, which region code it is. This is not just for me, but for every member here. It just helps knowing when making a purchase especially if it's a steelbook and one intends to watch the movie. Normally .uk has the best prices on blu-rays, but not all are region free, and the info on Zavvy, Amazon is unreliable 90% of the time. Or when overseas members want to buy BRs from the USA.

Reactions: AlienKing and harry
Matte finish with Spot Gloss for the Title and carriage! LOVE IT!!!
View attachment 231311 View attachment 231312 View attachment 231313 View attachment 231314 View attachment 231319 View attachment 231316

Gotta say, the "3rd disc" is kinda cool! It's a piece of paper, shaped like a disk, but with the digital copy code on the back!!! Love this idea!!!
View attachment 231318 View attachment 231317
I can't wait to get mine now.
Placed an order with HMV, I hope they don't give me any excuses and say they cant get me one :ohno:

It's not that, I do have one. But it helps to know for every blu-ray released, which region code it is. This is not just for me, but for every member here. It just helps knowing when making a purchase especially if it's a steelbook and one intends to watch the movie. Normally .uk has the best prices on blu-rays, but not all are region free, and the info on Zavvy, Amazon is unreliable 90% of the time. Or when overseas members want to buy BRs from the USA.

Yes, but if everyone bought a region-free player, the point would be moot.

if anymore fellow Canucks looking for this, also available at Zeusonline
Thanks a bunch for the info. I have not been able to find it at HMV in my town. Hard to find a copy online. Is Zeusonline a good business? Never heard of them. Would love to get a copy at a reasonable price.

Thanks a bunch for the info. I have not been able to find it at HMV in my town. Hard to find a copy online. Is Zeusonline a good business? Never heard of them. Would love to get a copy at a reasonable price.
Not bad. If it's in stock no problem but if it's not takes a good while before you receive it.

Reactions: nexor