The Hateful Eight - In theaters January 8, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
From IMDB:
Director: Quentin Tarantino
With: Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russel, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern and more...

Hey NINJAS! :thumbs: Quentin Tarantino Says His Next Film Will be a Western!!!
With Django Unchained having earned over $425 million at the worldwide box office, Quentin Tarantino is sticking with the Western genre for his next film. Appearing on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," Tarantino talked about the project.

"I can't talk that much about it, but I will say one thing. I haven't told anyone about this publicly, but I will say the genre. It's a Western," he said. "It's not a 'Django' sequel, but it's another Western, and the thing is I had so much fun doing 'Django' and I love Westerns so much, that after I taught myself how to make one, it's like 'well okay, now let me make another one now I know what I'm doing.'"
Poster :photo:
hatefuleightposter.jpg

Official Teaser Trailer

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll ever make that 7 minute Comic-Con video public. Surely a proper trailer can't be too far away though... it releases just a week after Star Wars and we've already had two trailers (plus the CC reel) for that. I'm dying to see more than just images for this film!