Horror-Arrow-UK The Hills Have Eyes (Blu-ray) Standard Edition (Arrow Video) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 31st , 2017
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £15.99

3f1cf9ee-7ac2-482a-a825-2f3383d39f77.jpg

• Brand new 4K restoration of the film, supervised by producer Peter Locke and viewable with both original and alternate endings
  • Original mono audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary with actors Michael Berryman, Janus Blythe, Susan Lanier and Martin Speer
  • Brand new audio commentary by academic Mikel J. Koven
  • Audio commentary with Wes Craven and Peter Locke
  • Looking Back on The Hills Have Eyes – making-of documentary featuring interviews with Craven, Locke, actors Michael Berryman, Dee Wallace, Janus Blythe, Robert Houston, Susan Lanier and director of photography Eric Saarinen
  • Brand new nterview with actor Martin Speer
  • The Desert Sessions – brand new interview with composer Don Peake
  • Never-before-seen Outtakes
  • Alternate ending
  • Trailers and TV Spots
  • Image Gallery
  • Original Screenplay (DVD-ROM Content)
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Paul Shipper

• Brand new 4K restoration of the film, supervised by producer Peter Locke and viewable with both original and alternate endings
  • Original mono audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary with actors Michael Berryman, Janus Blythe, Susan Lanier and Martin Speer
  • Brand new audio commentary by academic Mikel J. Koven
  • Audio commentary with Wes Craven and Peter Locke
  • Looking Back on The Hills Have Eyes – making-of documentary featuring interviews with Craven, Locke, actors Michael Berryman, Dee Wallace, Janus Blythe, Robert Houston, Susan Lanier and director of photography Eric Saarinen
  • Brand new nterview with actor Martin Speer
  • The Desert Sessions – brand new interview with composer Don Peake
  • Never-before-seen Outtakes
  • Alternate ending
  • Trailers and TV Spots
  • Image Gallery
  • Original Screenplay (DVD-ROM Content)
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Paul Shipper

This might be our UK steelbook, I'm thinking

This might be our UK steelbook, I'm thinking
It's just the thread for the UK standard amaray edition that was released last year

I reposted thread as previous one I could not find either I forgot to create thread or it got deleted

US steelbook will have the above extras

Reactions: apsmith21