The Hitman's Bodyguard - In theaters August 18, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Hitman's Bodyguard (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Patrick Hughes[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ryan Reynolds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Salma Hayek[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gary Oldman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elodie Yung[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR]

Plot: The world's top bodyguard gets a new client, a hit man who must testify at the International Court of Justice. They must put their differences aside and work together to make it to the trial on time.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kjYnYrIwiecvr2cMr538ZJsPmsD.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
I found it to be kinda average, but I can see why others would like it. Definitely worth giving a go! :)

Your just so fu*king hard to please unless it has gosling in or directed by Tarantino :rolleyes: :p ;)

I'm glad you like Rick and Morty though considering you hate most animated series

Did you find them both funny and like their chemistry? I have a bit of a man crush on Reynolds tbh. I just find him so funny

Reactions: Noodles
Your just so fu*king hard to please unless it has gosling in or directed by Tarantino :rolleyes: :p ;)

I'm glad you like Rick and Morty though considering you hate most animated series

Did you find them both funny and like their chemistry? I have a bit of a man crush on Reynolds tbh. I just find him so funny
Dude, I love loads of random films! I liked Bad Batch, which I expected to hate after you told me you enjoyed it. :LOL:

Who said I hate most animated series? They're my favourite kind of comedy shows... obviously Rick & Morty, Simpsons, South Park, F is for Family, Futurama, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill (to name a few). I just don't have the time to watch most of them anymore unfortunately.

Yeah, their chemistry was good, but the jokes fell flat for me. The action was the best thing about it IMO, especially the hardware store scene... that was some John Wick s*** right there!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Dude, I love loads of random films! I liked Bad Batch, which I expected to hate after you told me you enjoyed it. :LOL:

Who said I hate most animated series? They're my favourite kind of comedy shows... obviously Rick & Morty, Simpsons, South Park, F is for Family, Futurama, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill (to name a few). I just don't have the time to watch most of them anymore unfortunately.

Yeah, their chemistry was good, but the jokes fell flat for me. The action was the best thing about it IMO, especially the hardware store scene... that was some John Wick s*** right there!

Haha, I was surprised you liked the bad batch.

I thought you didn't like South Park, or went off it etc and Same with the others.
I've never really watched bobs burgers and can't stand futurama or King of the hill. I used to watch quite a lot of King of the hill too for some reason. Not heard of F Is for family.

I used to love Simpsons like most people but I went off it when family guy got big around season 3/4. Then i went off family guy a few years ago and I love American dad but gone off that a little now. roger does my head in sometimes. I like the character and some of the dark sh*t he gets up to but then he can really annoy me.
It's just South Park and R&M for me now. South Park is too genius

Loved that little hardware scene. I loved the thing about Ryan and the cars lol. And the scene where he's at the outside bar in dam and it's all going off behind him

Haha, I was surprised you liked the bad batch.

I thought you didn't like South Park, or went off it etc and Same with the others.
I've never really watched bobs burgers and can't stand futurama or King of the hill. I used to watch quite a lot of King of the hill too for some reason. Not heard of F Is for family.

I used to love Simpsons like most people but I went off it when family guy got big around season 3/4. Then i went off family guy a few years ago and I love American dad but gone off that a little now. roger does my head in sometimes. I like the character and some of the dark sh*t he gets up to but then he can really annoy me.
It's just South Park and R&M for me now. South Park is too genius

Loved that little hardware scene. I loved the thing about Ryan and the cars lol. And the scene where he's at the outside bar in dam and it's all going off behind him
Nah, I never went off them... I used to watch South Park religiously, but then I got a job and fell behind with the show. I always planned to catch up with it, but it's been years now lol. Same with The Simpsons... I watched each episode at least a dozen times over until the early 2000's. But yeah,
Family Guy has gone down hill a lot now, and King of the Hill isn't as good as I remember it... not when compared to other animated shows nowadays anyway.

F Is for Family is a Netflix show mate... I'd never heard of it either, but was bored one day and wanted something short to watch, so I played an episode and then ended up watching the entire first series in one sitting lol. I definitely recommend it! It has a great voice cast too... Laura Dern, Sam Rockwell, Justin Long.

The car gag grew old pretty quickly for me... especially as his reason for picking crappy cars was to blend in, but would almost immediately get tracked/spotted anyway, so he may as well have just gone for the better car in the first place. Ha yeah, that outside bar scene was cool... did you see the clip of that after the credits? Here it is if not...

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Nah, I never went off them... I used to watch South Park religiously, but then I got a job and fell behind with the show. I always planned to catch up with it, but it's been years now lol. Same with The Simpsons... I watched each episode at least a dozen times over until the early 2000's. But yeah,
Family Guy has gone down hill a lot now, and King of the Hill isn't as good as I remember it... not when compared to other animated shows nowadays anyway.

F Is for Family is a Netflix show mate... I'd never heard of it either, but was bored one day and wanted something short to watch, so I played an episode and then ended up watching the entire first series in one sitting lol. I definitely recommend it! It has a great voice cast too... Laura Dern, Sam Rockwell, Justin Long.

The car gag grew old pretty quickly for me... especially as his reason for picking crappy cars was to blend in, but would almost immediately get tracked/spotted anyway, so he may as well have just gone for the better car in the first place. Ha yeah, that outside bar scene was cool... did you see the clip of that after the credits? Here it is if not...

Ohh Sam Rockwell. Might need to check that out. Love Rockwell

I find it really hard to watch old old Simpsons and now I'm getting the same with family guy. I still watch Simpsons at 6 on ch4 if I'm in (but like you seen every episode far too many times - same goes for FG and SP) and sometimes family guy or American dad late at night. I've got all the FG & AD box sets in my spare room, used to buy them religiously. I think family guy got amazing from like season 4 to around season 8 or 9 and then fell flat whereas American dad started pretty strong and still is good tbh but yeah roger can really get on my nerves

Lol yeah I did see that. Did make me chuckle

Jackson started to annoy early on, then there was some shoddy CGI boat scenes, and really, couldn't they have found a stunt double for Ryan Reynolds that looked a little bit like him (so they didn't need a black visor motorcycle helmet)? It seems like they didn't even try.