The Hobbit Trilogy (2D + 3D Blu-ray Limited Edition Set w/ Bilbo's Journal & CharacterCards) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: April 22, 2015
PRICE (at time of posting): ¥ 12,771
ORDER: Amazon.co.jp

Click for larger image...

Hobbit.jpg

I've been waiting for pictures of this to appear, looks good!! Just checked my order status and it says that the estimated delivery date is January 4th 2016!! Is anyone else getting the same?

I received mine a couple of weeks ago but I've been so busy I've only just gotten round to taking pictures!!
It's a nice edition. All the writing on the slipcase is embossed and it is 'foiled' as well which gives it a very nice finish! (I tried to capture that in the pics but didn't do too well!!)

Originally I was going to cancel this order and buy the UK version instead as it was cheaper........I'm glad I didn't!! I found a couple of pics of the UK edition last week. Here's a quick comparison:

The journal was obviously an after thought for the UK version!!!

I bought the 2D version box set as well. It's basically the same edition just different cover art but is also foiled:

I received mine a couple of weeks ago but I've been so busy I've only just gotten round to taking pictures!!
It's a nice edition. All the writing on the slipcase is embossed and it is 'foiled' as well which gives it a very nice finish! (I tried to capture that in the pics but didn't do too well!!)

Originally I was going to cancel this order and buy the UK version instead as it was cheaper........I'm glad I didn't!! I found a couple of pics of the UK edition last week. Here's a quick comparison:

The journal was obviously an after thought for the UK version!!!

I bought the 2D version box set as well. It's basically the same edition just different cover art but is also foiled:

Thanks for the pics @cowbuster! That looks like a nice set!:)

Reactions: cowbuster