John Wick Quadrilogy Edition (Blu-ray) (Amazon Limited Edition) [Japan]

May 4, 2023
Release date: February 21, 2024
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥20,900
Note: Amazon.co.jp exclusive bonus: A5 photo booklet. Other bonus: large format art visual postcard set, character sticker.

71HRe7T+JrL._AC_SL1428_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also an edition without the A5 photo booklet for ¥16,145.

The 'large format art visual postcard set' are the cards we already know from the Alice X. Zhang steelbook. But maybe this time they're 12 separate cards, instead of six double-sided ones.

Its hard to keep up with these box sets tbh. I have the japaneses trilogy digipack and now they release this. Do we know if they'll be any more sequels in the pipleline?

It's a pretty useless edition if you own any of the already released collectible editions (including steelbooks). Probably would have purchased if they had used the same cards as the HMV UK edition and made this a 4K set. Plus, they might come out with John Wick 5. And they might even release a box set that includes any spin off movies.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Did you buy that Trilogy thinking it was over, that is the question...
Well. yeah haha, didn't realise there'd be more but this pack looks very similar to trilogy digipack. I guess that was the main point I was making plus will there be a fifth or six film...?

Did you not see the ending to the third film? It's like pure cliffhanger.
TBH, its been a while since I;ve seen it but if the fourth one was in the pipeline then I don't see the point of trilogy boxsets. Planet of the Apes was meant to be a trilogy as but a fourth one is coming out as well. It puts out the consumers. This is one of the reasons I've stopped collecting boxsets for movies with multiple sequels/prequesls. Prefer the stand alone editions. I hate the way some companies keep milking the public like this.

TBH, its been a while since I;ve seen it but if the fourth one was in the pipeline then I don't see the point of trilogy boxsets. Planet of the Apes was meant to be a trilogy as but a fourth one is coming out as well. It puts out the consumers. This is one of the reasons I've stopped collecting boxsets for movies with multiple sequels/prequesls. Prefer the stand alone editions. I hate the way some companies keep milking the public like this.
I got it, because I didn’t have the first one (and I think Iwas missing the 2nd one too), but otherwise, I kinda agree with you.

They do it all the time, it's just marketing, and for 'casuals', those who shopped at the likes of Best Buy and stopped, to get the first 3, 4, 8 Fast and Furious films for example, while/before the newest next one is in theaters.
They do it with TV series as well, Seasons 1-3 Boxset, then Seasons 1-4, then Seasons 1-5... and then there's only a DVD of season 6, and no Season 7 on disc at all, suck it consumer...
door GIF