Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 22, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €49.99

81zOSzOmTIL._SL1500_.jpg

61ZB208sjIL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This edition looks awesome and the price is so goddang tempting but The Middle Earth Collection is the crown jewel right now.

Reactions: elle82
This edition looks awesome and the price is so goddang tempting but The Middle Earth Collection is the crown jewel right now.
Being a huge hobbit and LOTR fan, I had this and the middle earth collection, plus the statue editions. Its too hard to pick one, so Ive bought them all over the past year. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Being a huge hobbit and LOTR fan, I had this and the middle earth collection, plus the statue editions. Its too hard to pick one, so Ive bought them all over the past year. lol

I also have the statue editions and this wooden box set on way just need to get middle earth one but its just too much right now.
Even with 20% at jb is still too much and i had the chance yesterday with another 10% off from jb. But still was around $467.
I have feeling or i hope this drops in price big time then maybe i can buy then.

I also have the statue editions and this wooden box set on way just need to get middle earth one but its just too much right now.
Even with 20% at jb is still too much and i had the chance yesterday with another 10% off from jb. But still was around $467.
I have feeling or i hope this drops in price big time then maybe i can buy then.
Im betting it will drop at some point.

Im not impressed these days with packaging with amazon very little packing inside and thats from all uk,canada,france.
Today my hobbit Wooden box Arrived today very little packing inside and was sliding around it the amazon box.
I don't plan on opening it up yet like most of my stuff untilvi have some sort of proper display.
But luckily the hobbit box has no sign of damage but when you move the box around it moves about inside.
How is the hobbit wooden box packed into its orginal box? Is it loosely placed in box or again packed.
Im sure mine be ok but if i was not bad enough amazon sending itbin a box twice its size with very little packing inside,the orginal box it comes in the contents seem to move around also.
Just curious how its packed inside