image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
thx virkia
good to know :thumbs:

i saw the devil
the good the bad the weird
and the yellow sea are my favourite movies.
hope we get them as steelbooks :notworthy:

'I Saw the Devil' is/was available in a steelbook - Zavvi exclusive from last year - but I don't know if it's still available. Failing that the slipcover edition is almost as nice :)
Unfortunately the other two on your list have not received the steelbook treatment though 'The Yellow Sea' was / is still (?) available in a nice green Amaray.
I expect it's only a matter of time before we have a steelbook for 'TGtBatW' which I'd welcome :thumbs:

Reactions: BookofSteel
'I Saw the Devil' is/was available in a steelbook - Zavvi exclusive from last year - but I don't know if it's still available. Failing that the slipcover edition is almost as nice :)
Unfortunately the other two on your list have not received the steelbook treatment though 'The Yellow Sea' was / is still (?) available in a nice green Amaray.
I expect it's only a matter of time before we have a steelbook for 'TGtBatW' which I'd welcome :thumbs:

How can you forget Plain Archive!

No way, Jose.
Let me qualify that comment with a question - "Has any foreign language film released in the U.K. in a steelbook ever sold out at pre-order and NOT come back for pre-order LATER ?"

Last edited:
". . . and not come back for pre-order later, remained in stock for a while before halving in price and finally selling out."