The Howling (1981) - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: 40th Anniversary Restoration - Spot Gloss Finish

Howling Zavvi.jpg

618s3nZUNoL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Well that’s a shame. I still like it but it was screaming for full gloss

I’ll still be picking it up on Monday with the code. I still think it looks great, I just meant it would of been epic in full gloss.

Reactions: Noodles
I got my French copy yesterday from Fnac. I haven’t opened it yet but it does look nice, at least while sealed, with the spot gloss.

Got my copy today. Really like it. My only disappointment was the inside front and back. Very lacking but the actual front and back of the steelbook I like.

The DVD in the UK collector's Edition is

Creature Designers - The Frankenstein Complex Documentary

I posted a unboxing video in that thread if you want to see what the collector's edition looks like

The DVD in the UK collector's Edition is

Creature Designers - The Frankenstein Complex Documentary

I posted a unboxing video in that thread if you want to see what the collector's edition looks like
Funny, I think the same documentary is also included in the Capelight's German Pan's Labyrinth Ultimate Edition.

Reactions: paulboland
Funny, I think the same documentary is also included in the Capelight's German Pan's Labyrinth Ultimate Edition.
Yes I mention this in the collector's edition thread if you had botherd to click on the link to watch the unboxing video and read the info I provided ;) :p

It's also in the USA Monster Collection 3 disc Blu-ray release

Reactions: BatOutOfHell
Mine turned up today along with the collectors edition. While full gloss would've been great Its still a really nice steelbook in hand imo. I'm happy with it!