The Hunger Games Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 4, 2021
Release date: March 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6494570_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When you didn't reply with a comment like this one was when I knew I was misunderstood.

Much better! :LOL:
I was in a bit of a rush getting ready for work at the time so just quickly acknowledged your message. But then also thought there was no need to reply anyway, given you were being an ar$e about it. :LOL::LOL: All good though bud and my bad for not reading through the entire thread first :emb:;)

I was in a bit of a rush getting ready for work at the time so just quickly acknowledged your message. But then also thought there was no need to reply anyway, given you were being an ar$e about it. :LOL::LOL: All good though bud and my bad for not reading through the entire thread first :emb:;)

I was originally going to type "Welcome to HDN" but changed it to "Welcome to the thread." I Shoulda stuck to my first choice. Oh well. :LOL:

Reactions: Mickle_89
I suppose they are linked to the flowers that have a symbolic content in the films.
Daisies when Rue is killed, and in this instance Primrose. It's an interesting line to go down. Perhaps not the one I would have chosen but the external art and box look great.

Well I guess I could use this as an excuse to buy my wife some "flowers"

or Canada, or anywhere else.
still holding out hope that best buy .ca might have this.

anyways, that's why we have the group buys.

also best buy Canada sux balls

No, but Best Buy don’t post to the U.K.
Doesn't ship to anywhere, I'm all the way in god forsaken Siberia.
I know it's rude to blatantly expect a group buy from @apsmith21, who probably has a lot to deal with as is, but... you could buy it from a group buy.
Although with shipping, and GP fees for such a box, it'll come out to about the same, what Zavvi would charge.

Doesn't ship to anywhere, I'm all the way in god forsaken Siberia.
I know it's rude to blatantly expect a group buy from @apsmith21, who probably has a lot to deal with as is, but... you could buy it from a group buy.
Although with shipping, and GP fees for such a box, it'll come out to about the same, what Zavvi would charge.
But at least with the group but you know it won't be packed in a plastic bag.